23

Addilyn's POV
~1 and 1/5 weeks later~

My single was released last night.
It's currently the 24th most downloaded song on iTunes.

I'm freaking the fuck out.

Luke and I have been dating for almost six months.
Almost half a year...
Time flies.

We are currently in New York City, we have 2 month left of tour. Then, 2 months after, we leave for the European leg.

We have a full week of free time, so Luke and I are going to spend time with each other, just each other.

"Eat the god damn salad Luke!" I yell, shoving a small bite of my Cesar salad in his mouth.

"Ew! Healthy food!" He yells, spitting it out onto my thigh.

"Asshole!" I yell, rubbing it off of my thigh.

"Hey Addilyn, when's your birthday?" He asks, licking dressing off his finger.

"June 7th" I respond. My birthday is in 5 days.

"June 7th! That's this week! Addilyn, why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you wouldn't care"

"Don't care? Of course I care!"

"Aww I love you baby" I say, kissing him, not caring about the paparazzi hiding behind bushes.

The fans have become aware of us, it's been 6 months! Some hate me still, some make fanfics about Luke and I getting married and fucking.

"Hey Addilyn, where is your family from? You said they were from the east coast, but where?" He asks,

"Oh, I lived in Massachusetts."

"Near the ocean?"

"Yeah, I used to go boating all the time!" I say, remembering my first time, I fell off the boat and almost got ran over.

After that, we walk around and go shopping.

At the hotel we're staying at, Luke and I share a room.

"Babe, I picked up some wine and some glasses, I want a redo on what happened, um last time." Luke says, locking our room door and hopping on the bed.

"That wouldn't be so bad..." I say, trying to act flirtatious, but only making Luke laugh.

After drinking wine and watching Friends, I feel a hand on my jaw, turning my head to him.

"Babe? Wanna, um." Says Luke, laughing.

"Um, uh, sure" I say, smiling.

"I'll take it slow, I know that you've never done this before and I want you to love it" he says, slowly kissing me.

Kissing led to an intense make out session.

Luke started kissing my neck, sucking on it, and leaving a burning feeling along with a red shape. A hickey.

He leaves them, along with the burning feeling, all the way down to my shirt's neckline.

"Can I?" He whispers, tugging on the bottom.

I nod my head, and bite my lip.

He slowly pulls it off, leaving me in my black lace bra, which I'm glad I wore today.

He looked at me, just as he did the last time.

I'm so embarrassed of my body weight, it's not even funny.

He started leaving hickeys all the way down to my waist, where my shorts started.

"Wow" I say, looking at the love bites that left the surprisingly good feeling burn.

I laugh, he does too, taking off my shorts and his shirt, leaving me in only my bra and underwear, and him in jeans.

I wore my lace panties that matched with my lace bra, today is amazing.

He took a glimpse at my scars, getting slightly red, as if fighting tears, but chooses to ignore it.

He undoes my bra and takes it off, leaving me wanting to cover my ugly ass boobs.

"Wow" he says, getting red while staring at my boobs.

"What?" I ask, worried.

"Mikey was right, I am lucky to have you." He says, making me laugh.

"You know, love isn't just about looks." I say, giggling.

"I know, but damn do you have them" he says, making me laugh.

"Do you think I care about the size of my boobs?" I ask.

"No, and I don't either, but I just want to make you feel good about yourself."

"Then call me smart, or creative. I don't care about beauty or whatever you want to call it."

"And that's why I love you Addilyn. You are an amazing musician for starts. Your lyrics come straight from your heart, you mean every word. You don't let your depression get in the way. Addilyn, I thought I'd never find someone with a personality like yours, I thought I didn't deserve it, and I don't but you, you're amazing!" He says, looking me in the eye.

"I love you babe, so, so much" I say, wrapping my arms around his neck, and returning the hickeys.

So, we had sex.

Luke told me that Mikey always buys condoms, just in case, so Luke stole some.

It was a little uncomfortable at first, a bit painful, but then, it got amazing.

I felt like I was high or something.

I looked at Luke, panting.

We had been done for about 5 minutes, and we just laid there, sweating, and panting.

"Wow Luke, that was... AMAZING!" I say, kissing him again.

"You were too" he says.

I jut lost my virginity to Luke Hemmings.

A/n I did make Addilyn live n Massachusetts, where I live. I refuse to put the town where I live on social media. Also, 150 READS LIKE WTF KCISICYSUXUCUSJF