49

•2 days after wedding•
~12 weeks pregnant~
Addilyn's POV

Luke moved back in, and we are cuddling on the couch together.

My body is practically insane right now. My boobs hurt. I have the urge to pee so often it's not even funny. I'm always nauseas and its extremely annoying.

Today, we go in for our 3 month/12 week ultrasound and I'm actually excited. We're finding out the due date, and kind of just looking at our baby.

I get a text, it's from Sofia. She and Ashton are in Thailand on their honeymoon, so she sent me a picture of her and him relaxing at a pool in their bathing suits. Her bikini looks adorable on her, and I can't help but be jealous, I can't wear bikinis right now.

I lean over and show Luke, he laughs.

"Let's go, the ultrasound is in 10 minutes." I say, getting up and adjusting my new, maternity bra.

I've had to buy new clothes too, and I mostly wear long dresses, leggings, and cute tops.

I grab my purse and my keys, and walk out the door with Luke, hand in hand.

Today, there's more paparazzi than ever. I look around, and am almost blinded by the light.

I could clearly hear one word... 'Pregnant'

Luke drives us, just like every time now. We walk in, and a woman comes up to me.

"Oh my god Addilyn Armstrong and Luke Hemmings! I'm a huge fan of both of you! I-I oh my god, this is awkward. I'm pregnant and meeting my idols!" She says, as I pull her into a hug.

"What brings you here?" She asks, making me blush.

"Well, um, I'm pregnant, but don't tell anyone, we will announce it." I say, as she claps.

"Wow, this baby will probably be a model, the child of the two most attractive people." She says awkwardly.

"I'm Kris" she says, as a nurse walks in.

"Kristen Manson?"

"Here!" She says walking up to her.

"Ok, for your 7 month ultrasound?"

Another nurse walks in and brings us to another room.

I lay down, and pull my shirt up as she puts the gel on me. I'm now used to it, so I don't flinch at the coldness.

"Ok, your baby has a great heartbeat, and, since you're 12 weeks, we have a pretty confident knowing of the gender, would you like to know the gender of your baby?" The woman asks, moving the wand around my stomach.

"Do you?" Luke asks me as I nod my head.

"We would like to know." I say, looking at the image on the screen.

"Congratulations, you are going to have a baby girl!" The woman says, making me smile.

I look to Luke, and I'm almost in tears, that's my little princess, that's my little penguin.

"Our little princess penguin." I say, as Luke finally gives into the tears.

We know the baby's gender! See how I used the title in the last sentence:)