28

Hellooooo Calum has a new girlfriend🤗 based off of _LukeysNoodle_

Calum's POV
~about 1 week later~

I kiss Alison's soft lips.
We've been dating for 5 months now, but haven't told anyone.

"Do you um, think it's time to tell people?" She asks softly into my chest.

"I-I think so." I say, playing with the ends of her long, dirty blonde hair.

We are cuddling on her bed at her apartment in New York City. It's been a week since tour ended and the whole band is doing personal stuff.

I'm with Alison.
Luke's with Addilyn.
Mikey went back to Australia to his house with Stella.
And no one knows what the hell Ashton's doing.

Alison is everything I want to be.
She's a free spirit.
Does whatever she wants.
She travels the world, with a guitar in hand.
She doesn't care what people think.
She isn't burdened by paparazzi.

I play with the end of her flannel, rubbing my fingers against the buttons.

Her bedroom has all black wallpaper, which is plastered with a ton of posters.
Green Day, Blink-182, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco. She is my Punk Rock Princess. She has Twenty Øne Pilots, Halsey, Melanie Martinez, and The 1975. She even Likes Pink Floyd, AC/DC, and Led Zeppelin.

Her apartment is my favorite place to be.
I feel so free. I feel myself.

So, we both post pictures on Instagram.
The pictures are of us cuddling.
Her Instagram is private, she doesn't want to share her life with everyone.
Just friends, family. Not even the boys follow her.

I play with her nose ring, it's a hoop on her right nostril. I roll it back and forth.

"Stop Calum!" She yells, pushing me and laughing.

I look at her.

She is only wearing leggings, a black bra, and a flannel. It's freezing in her apartment, so I can feel her goosebumps raise.

I rub her various rings on her fingers. She doesn't know why she has them, she just wears them.

"Want some breakfast?" She asks.
I stayed the night, which explains why she's only wearing a bra covered by a flannel shirt.

"Sure, whaddya have?" I ask.

"Pizza, all I have is pizza" she says, laughing.

I laugh, and sit down at her small dining table.

She lives in a loft, so basically everything is open, except for the bathroom and her bedroom, which are their own rooms.

She slaps some cold pizza on a plate, and gives it to me.

She sits down in the chair across from me, and looks me In the eye. I look back. Into her stunning hazel eyes, I'm immediately taken over by the feeling. The feeling I feel every time I look into her eyes.

That feeling is hope.