50

~week 13 of pregnancy~
Addilyn's POV

Today, Luke and I are shopping for the baby. It's to tempting so we have to.

I decide that I will announce my pregnancy on social media today. It will be scary, but Luke loves me, and trusts that this is a good decision.

So, I have Luke take a picture, and I post it. (The one above)

The media is stunned for a while, people freak, people are excited, even fans are talking me to kill myself and the baby.

I get changed into a different outfit, and look at my bump in the mirror. Suddenly, I feel arms wrap around me, and I look to see Luke.

"I have a baby name." I say, as he kisses my forehead.

We've been trying to find a name since the day we found out.

"What is it?" He asks, smiling.

"Jada. Her middle name will be Lynn. Jada Lynn Hemmings-Armstrong" I say, smiling.

He gets on his knees and stats talking to the baby.

"Hey Jada Louise, I'm daddy" he says, kissing my stomach.

I admire my outfit in the mirror, smiling at how it looks with the bump.

(Yes, I got this off of Pinterest)

Luke kisses me, and we walk outside. Today is May 22nd.

I look on Instagram and see a picture of Ash and Sofie, who are posting a ton of pictures a day about their honeymoon.

Most of them include Sofia doing things that I can't do. Bikinis and running and oh my fucking god I hate being pregnant.

I grab my purse, keys, and a kiss from Luke, immediately grabbing his hand after and locking the apartment door.

I put on my sunglasses, and we walk to the door at the bottom of the stairs. We are immediately hit by cameras, but somehow get to the store.

We buy a crib, diapers, some clothes, and some baby toy thingys.

We may have gone over board for only 13 weeks...

We also buy some maternity clothes for me, and some "just in case stuff"

Luke and I spend the whole day together, walking around, doing couple shit, we want to be the perfect parents for our Jada Lynn.

Alison's POV

"Calum Hood!" I yell at my boyfriend as he fingers me. I kick his shin, making him yell at me. I just laugh. We are at my apartment, serving dinner to my pristine older sister Pamela, and her new boyfriend Dean. Pamela is 24, and a snobby ass lawyer who was really upset when she found out that I don't have a job.

Dean is a dean at Yale University, where he met Pam. Dean is 32. Dean is hot. Dean is honestly the exact opposite of Pamela.

Pam is snobby. Dean is humble. Dean wants kids. Pam could care less.

"Are you gonna tell them?" Dean whispers to Pamela.

"Fine, fine." She rolls her eyes and puts her phone down. "I'm 4 months pregnant." She says with no enthusiasm, as she gets up and unbuttons her blazer, showing us her now visible bump.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I ask, as Calum gets up to grab his first beer of the night. He's also getting one for Dean.

"Well, your boyfriend. He's in a band and he's really weird looking. Is he Asian?" She asks, taking her phone out again and scrolling through her Twitter feed.

"Shut up! Calum is fine!" I yell, getting up and pounding my hands against the table.

Calum looks right to me, and stares at my sister.

"Get out of my house. If you're gonna talk behind my back, and call me not good enough for Alison, then get the hell out. I love Alison and she loves me so GET THE FUCK OUT!" Cal yells at the now scared Pamela.

"Fine. Rude. Alison, oh Alison, you could've done so much better, a monster like Callum?" At this, I'm about to smack a bitch.

"Get. The. Fuck. OUT!" I yell, pushing her and Dean outside.

I hate my sister