57

Addilyn's POV

Today is Luke's 22 birthday, what the actual fuck. The whole gang is going to take on the town! We're going to a bar, then back to our place to chill.

We move to our new apartment in 1 week, so there are some boxes laying around. But, today, before the party, we'll be putting the new furniture we bought into the apartment. We have a rustic theme because it's a new start, new feel.

Luke and I are walking there now, we pass Alison and Cal walking to Starbucks, as always. We also pass Stella on her way to a shoot. Sofia and Ash are taking a run when we see them.

We get to the empty apartment that's filled with boxes and loose furniture that doesn't fit in the boxes.

After 5 hours of decorating, it's finished.

Then, Luke and I go to lunch, and walk back to our current home

"So birthday boy, what are we going to do today?" I ask in a seductive voice, sitting on his lap on the couch.

"Whatever you want" he responds.

"But Luke, it's your birthday!" I say, turning around and straddling his lap. I softly kiss him.

"I kno- oh shit we're gonna be late!" He exclaims, getting up and finding his jacket, and then stopping.

"Luke? What is it?" I ask, getting up and sitting next to him on the floor. He's looking down on the Penguin stuffed animal that should've been Jada's.

"Oh, Luke" I say, wrapping my arms around him.

We sit there for about 5 minutes, and finally walk to the bar.

"IDs?" The man asks, as I look to Luke. This is something we haven't thought of.

"Here" Luke says, as we both start walking in.

"Not so fast! What about you?" He asks me.

"Oh, I forgot that I'm only 20 haha Ihavetogobye." I respond quickly.

"Ok then." He says, picking me up and dragging me out of the bar.

So, there I sit. On the street, watching all of my friends walk in and out of the bar. So, I decide to go back to the apartment.

I walk inside and immediately burst into tears. I grab the stuffed animal and just cry into it.

"Oh Jada, why did you have to die?" I say out loud, looking upwards.

After about an hour, I hear the door open, and I hear laughing.

"Oh my god Addilyn! Sweetheart are you ok?" Stella asks, sitting next to me and putting her arm around me.

"Here's a beer" Alison says, handing me one.

"I'll get the ice cream!" Sofia exclaims, as we all walk to Luke and I's bedroom.

"What happened?" Alison asks, handing beers to all of us girls.

"I got kicked out because I'm only 20" I say, sipping my beer.

"Here's ice cream and 4 spoons, I'll turn on The Notebook." Sofia says, handing us the ice cream and turning on Netflix.

By the end, our faces are covered in mascara and ice cream.

"We have to eat cake" I say, getting up and accidentally slipping and twisting my foot.

"She needs some milk!" Alison exclaims, making us laugh.

Then, the boys come running in, and Luke sees me on the ground.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"Nope"

So now, I sit on my couch with a sprained ankle wrapped up in cloth.