61

Luke's POV

Ashton said that I look sickly.
But I'm only sickly for Addilyn.

I'm driven mad because she's not awake and in my arms.
I want to hold her until the world ends and we're both dead.

Today, everything changes.

Today, a woman picks me up (I've lost around 55 pounds) and brings me to therapy.

One on one.

I remain silent, so I write in notes.
So suicidal.

Then, she takes me to another place. The drive is 2 hours long.

I finally get to the hospital. People are walking around almost normally, conversing, following around people with clipboards.

"Is this Luke Hemmings?" The front desk woman asks, handing the woman that took me here a clipboard to fill out.

She finishes, and I look over.

Name: Luke Robert Hemmings.
DOB: July 16, 1996

I couldn't read the rest because the woman got up, but I read major depression and anorexia.

For 2 weeks, I am stuck in a motherfucking mental hospital.

Today, I'm getting out, and am meeting with Addilyn's body. She still hasn't woken up.

So, what better to do than throw my breakfast out of my room window. No one will ever know. Some kid named Charles has bpd and he gave me razors for $5.00. I can hear the 'Cha Chings'

The people hear stole my music and my phone, so I gave no clue what the media thinks happened.

I'm not silent anymore, and I've made some friends, may or may not have had an affair with Olivia the bipolar girl (I'm dying)

I can't wait to see Addilyn though.