66

-1 month later-
Addilyn's POV

"Flight 243 to Los Angeles , California is now boarding" I hear through the intercom, and am immediately trampled by the swarm of excited people. It's 5:30 am on November 30th, 2018.

I look to my boyfriend Luke, the 21 year old rockstar whom I will be leaving behind. "Luke, don't regret not coming, your band is releasing an album, I'm going on tour, it's impossible for you to come! I will miss you, so please visit when you can, I know you have a busy schedule." I wipe the tears from the blonde boy's eyes, smiling faintly as I wipe my own tears. "Luke, don't cry, I can't help it, you'll be fine, just have fun, but not too much fun." I command, as we both laugh and hold each other and I tight embrace. We then kiss, attempting to remember it for our own good, we won't kiss again for months!

I walk away, and get on the plane.

We take flight, and I put in my earbuds, shuffle all of my music, and tear up at the first song. Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer. I silently sing along, recalling every memory, every kiss, everything I've ever done with my Luke.

After about 6 hours of listening to music, watching Netflix, writing poems, and sleeping, we finally get to LA.

Once I get off the plane, I am greeted by the cold, yet snowless city. I've never seen it in winter, so this is amazing.

I walk over to my somehow serious body guard Steve, who has his arms crossed.

"Les go Steve!" I announce, as we walk outside and into his van. We drive my hotel, put my stuff away, had lunch, and by now it's already 2:00, wow.

The show starts at 6:30, so I still have time before then. This tour is named 'Demonic Tour' , and I am so fucking excited for it to start.

We eat dinner at a fancy restaurant at 5:00 and then go to the arena to get ready. I first put on my costume ( a black puffy skirt that creates a creepy feeling, black blazer somewhat inspired by My Chemical Romance's Black Parade costumes, and black boots)

I get under the stage on a platform, and wait for my queue, I am them risen up into a pitch black arena.

"I, am everything you fear" I start with the first line of 'Demons'. I am immediately flooded with cheers, leading me on the journey of the two lovers, the main characters of my album.

The lights slowly come up, as everyone cheers once they see my costume.

I hear the band start with their instruments as I strut off the platform, continuing the now fast paced song while I walk to the end of the stage.

"Well you break me up, and I can't stop, because maybe I'm your demon. Wake me up, but maybe I'm the awoken one. And you will not forgive." The music starts to slow down.

I hear screaming when the song ends, a smile is planted on my face as I inhale and exhale quickly.

"LA! How 'you doing tonight?" I ask, as the room is erupted with howls, making me smile. "This next song is probably one of my favorites, and I have no clue why! Here's Flame!" I announce, as I put my mic not he stand.

I rip my blazer off, revealing a fiery red crop top, which is studded. People cheer.

"And maybe you're just a spark, but I'm the true flame, igniting an era of amazement and media the could care fucking less about us. You and me, we gotta a lot of problems, my only friends left years ago, but I can tell you I'm not gonna take a risk, on a star that don't exist, so please fuck of, I'm trying to get through... I'm getting fucking through!" At that, I jump up, flames spurting from the stage right next to me as the music amps up, this song is anger and passion all In one.

After about an hour, the concert ends, I am taken off stage to wait for the fans with backstage passes. The door suddenly opens, and I am greeted by 4 girls. Each one is wearing my merch, sweet.

"Hey guys!" I say, running up to them, and hugging them tightly.

"Hi, oh my god this show was amazing!" A girl who looks about 15-16 says, almost in tears.

I am introduced to all the girls, Lannie, the girl who spoke first, Georgia, the short one, Quinn, the one that's taller than me, and Brinn the 13 year old.

I take pictures with all of them, and sign some stuff. I also follow them on social media, and post pictures with them.

When they leave, I am immediately taken to the hotel, where I'm staying the night.

Hey guys!! So, my main focus now is Tears, I was realizing how repetitive and boring this book was getting, so I decided to spend more time on it. Also, the lyrics suck ass, don't blame me for being shit😂