4

~The next day~

Luke's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Addilyn, her smile, her face, her voice. So I decide to call her.

The ringing of the phone made me anxious.

"Hello, um who is this?" She asked on the other end.

"This is Luke" I said, hoping she remembers.

"Oh Luke it's you! I'm sorry I didn't realize, I don't have your number!" She responded.

"Oh that's fine! I was thinking, I mean, if you're free, I'm still here and I'm free so um would you like to go out to the beach?" I asked nervously.

"Oh my god Luke! Sure! I'll meet you there in like 25 minutes." She said.

"Ok that's great!" I said.

"Luke who are you talking to?" Calum asked.

"Addilyn" I whispered.

"Oh"

"So I have to um get ready" she awkwardly said. "So um bye!"

"Bye Addilyn!" I said as I grabbed my swim shorts from my bag.

I put on my shorts and a t-shirt and went on Twitter. I admit, I kind of stalked Addilyn's account but she'll never know.

Addilyn's POV

I'm going to the beach with Luke Hemmings! I internally screamed. But now I have to find an outfit... This will be hard because I have to cover up my scars, the fresh ones, the old ones, they're still there.

I decided on a cute all black one piece with a deep neck with my AC/DC shirt over it. I put foundation on my thighs that were uncovered.

He will never know.

~at the beach~

Luke's POV
I looked Addilyn up and down, she was gorgeous.

"There are a-a lot of people here" she stuttered, the paparazzi was crazy.

"Luke Hemmings, is she you're girlfriend? Luke Hemmings? Luke Hemmings? Luke Hemmings?"

I was annoyed by every single one of them, following us around with their cameras and questions. But when do they stop?

"Don't worry Addilyn, they won't hurt you, I'm here for you." I said. "I'm there for you"? Luke you idiot!

"Here" I said as I grabbed her wrist. She flinched. Why would she flinch?

"Follow me" I said as I brought her to the water. I jumped in and froze, it was freezing.

"So cold!" I yelled as she laughed and jumped in.

"Oh shit Luke, it is f-freezing" she said as she grabbed me and brought me onto the hot sand. I laughed at our weirdness, but something on her thigh caught my eye... A/N it rhymes but I'll ignore it, it's probably just seaweed or something random. I thought to myself as I looked at her, she's gorgeous.

Addilyn's POV

I got scared as Luke looked at my scars, the foundation had worn off, but Luke quickly looked away. He won't find out, ever.