39

Addilyn's POV

"L-Luke, you cheated on me?" I ask through tears, as he wipes the tears off of my face.

"No Addilyn, why would I do that? Arzaylea is just trying to piss you off, I would never do that. What can I do to make it up for you?"

"Well, there is one thing..." I trail off, giggling.

"Oh Addilyn." He says, grabbing my fave and kissing me hard.

Kiss.
Kiss.
Bang.
Bang.

I look over to a sweaty Luke and smile, breathing heavily.

"Addilyn, I love you so much" he says, kissing my nose and getting up to get changed.

Stella's POV

"21st century breakdown, I once was lost but never was found!" I sing/shout.

I'm at a photoshoot, and I'm practically naked, and I'm freezing to death.

"Here's your coffee." Mikey says, handing me a coffee.

"Thank you so much." I say, kissing him as he sits down with me.

He, of course, is eating a donut.

"You look stunning, you know. Stella, I have never felt love until I met you. The way your eyes sparkle, when you dye your hair just like I do, you're like a dream come true."
He says, looking me in the eye.

"Oh Mikey, you don't even understand how much I love you! I had a boyfriend who cheated on me with multiple people, and when I met you at that fashion show, I knew I loved you." I say with watering eyes.

He kisses my cheek and walks off.

Alison's POV

"Calum!" I yell, as he bites my ear, trying to be seductive.

"What?!?" He yells back.

"That's painful, stop! You're such a dick!" I yell at him, making him up and kiss my lips.

"Change the song please!" I yell, as he goes to my speaker which is attached to my phone and changes the song. East Jesus Nowhere by Green Day comes on.

"Yesss!" I yell, as I sing and jump up and down.

"Stand up! All the asian boys." I change the words as I laugh and poke Calum's cheek.

"Fuck you Alison! I'm not ASIAN!" He yells, as I laugh even harder.

I fall backwards on the bed and he falls on top of me.

"But you love me." I whisper as I poke his nose.

"Oh yes I do" he says, as he kisses me roughly.

Hey guys! This book has so many fucking reads! Thank you so much!  This chapter was about all of the couples, Ash and Sofia will be in the next part.