21

Addilyn's POV

Luke and I went to the liquor store.
Bought a bottle of wine, and walked to my hotel room.

We opened the bottle and started pouring it into two gorgeous glasses.

And here we sit, on my bed, drinking wine and talking.

We joked around, and Got slightly drunk.

"Ok, ok babe, so I wanna know, when did you lose your virginity?" He slurs. That's a question he would never ask, unless he's drunk.

I could feel my face get hot.

"Um, um ineverdidisthatbad?" I mumbled.

"You've never had sex?"

"Well, I'm only 18..."

"Well... How about right here. Right now. You lose your virginity."

"Sure!" I exclaim. Oh, how drunk I am.

"Babyyyy" he says, ripping my shirt off, only to stop and look.

"Addilyn?"

"Yeah baby" I slur.

"W-what are those?" He starts to cry as he points to my arm. My scars.

"Addilyn, you do this to yourself?"

"Yeah. It's been four months Luke. I should be honest by now, but things are going s-so well!" I could feel the tears streaming down my face.

He starts to let go of me, but I grab his arm.

"Please don't. Please don't leave me. Luke don't leave. Please. Please!" I yelp, crying and crying.

He just gets up and falls to his knees, leaving me on the bed.

"Addilyn. Oh, Addilyn. What have I done? What can I do to help? Addilyn I won't leave, I promise." He's crying too.

"It's not you! None of this was you! I've had depression for years now! Years! I've hurt myself so many times, I can't count! You changed me Luke! You fucking changed me! And I love you so, so much!"

He just kisses me. Long, and hard, and passionately.

"Addilyn, I'll help you, I promise! Don't hide things from me, I love you baby, I love you!"

"I promise I won't hide from you! I won't hide!"

Then, the door opens, to a certain Michael Clifford.

"Luke, were you really that bad? Is your dick really that small?" He asks, making us laugh.

"No, it's-it's something else." I say, not pointing out what it actually is.

"Well damn Luke, you got a girl with some big ass boobies" Michael points out, making Luke and I get red. I completely forgot that I was only wearing a bra.

"I'm only laughing because you said 'boobies'" says Luke.