9

Addilyn's POV
~two months later~

I'm in love, is it to soon? Only two months...Seems like a while though. Two months since I last cut myself. Two months since horrible thought swarmed my head. Two months since I was depressed. I'm like myself, 6 years ago, before this all started. I can breath. It feels like the spring time, right after winter, when you open the window and fresh air swarms you. I feel free. But it's only been two months... And I'm on cloud 9.

Blurry vision, I guess you can call it. I feel so loved now, Luke, and Calum, and Ashton, and Michael, each one of them has made me so happy.

Calum is like my best friend.

Michael is like my second self.

Ashton is like an older brother.

And Luke, Luke, the one I love.

Today, I was going to make my first video in months.

"Hey guys! It's Addilyn and I'm going to do another cover!" I said as I turned the camera on.

"So, today I'm going to sing Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots!" I explained as I started strumming the guitar, this song was especially hard to play on guitar.

I sang every word like I meant it, I love to make the emotions real to everyone, give them the proper tone.

"Bye guys! I hope you liked it! I'm not very good at rapping so sorry if it got messed up but, if you liked it, subscribe to see more!" I said as I turned the camera off.

Your will start in a month so I'll have some alone time while the boys are doing band stuff.

Suddenly, the phone rang, making me jump. I answered it.

"Hey! Is this Addilyn Armstrong?" They asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, we wanted to interview you at our studio, if that's ok"

"Oh my god that's amazing! When?"

"Tomorrow at 2:00" they responded.

"Okay I'll be there!" I was so happy, someone wanted to interview me!

~the next day~

For the interview, I put on black ripped jeans, and tied a flannel around my waist. I wore my black Converse and my Nirvana shirt.

When I got there, I met the girl who would be interviewing me, Alice. Then, we sat in some comfy chairs and the camera started.

"Hey guys! This is Alice Hopburn and I'm with YouTuber Addilyn Armstrong!" She said as she started clapping. I waved to the camera.

"So, I heard that you are going on tour with 5 Seconds of Summer, congrats!"

"Aww thank you! I'm so, so, so excited because I'm the opening act, it means so much to me" I stated.

"I bet! So, tell us about you and Luke."

"Oh um, we are really close friends-"

"That hold hands?" She cut me off.

"Oh, I get really nervous so he was keeping me calm"

"Ohh"

"Yeah"

"So, I have a question. Do you plan on releasing any music?"

"Oh um, of course! Why else would I start a YouTube channel?" I responded to the stupid question.

This woman was starting to get on my nerves.

I spent the rest of the interview being annoyed, but I got through it, somehow.

Is this what Luke has to go through?