53

Addilyn's POV

I look at my underwear, and for the 11th time, there's a weird liquidy substance.

"Max? Can you come here?" I ask the boy I've been living with for a week.

I hear him run in.

"What is it? Remember, you're 16 weeks pregnant, it could be move-" I cut him off.

"What's this?" I ask, showing him my underwear, and grasping my stomach, I feel pain, almost like period cramps.

His eyes widen.

"I-I have no clue." He says, getting on his knees and outing his hand on my stomach. I play with his dark brown hair, and look at his hazel eyes.

"Ow!" I exclaim, as pain overtakes me.

"Oh-oh shit! Let's go get you some help!" He says, as I get up, pull my maxi skirt up, and walk out.

Luke's POV

I'm playing with Arzayleas hair, twisting it around my fingers, and biting her ear.

"Oh shit! Addilyn's 16 week ultrasound is today!" I exclaim, getting up from the bed, as the dark haired naked girl gets up.

"Don't go! Remember what I said, if something like this happens, women will never love you again. Luke, she doesn't love you! You have me now." She says, as I continue to get changed.

She gets dressed too, and we walk to the place together.

Addilyn's POV

"Help! My girl-  I-I mean bestfriend is in pain! She's 16 weeks pregnant!" Max exclaims, grabbing my hand and talking to the woman at the front desk.

"Ok, we'll get you in now!" She says, as the doctor runs in.

"C'mon, let's go to the room." The doctor says as we follow him into the ultrasound room.

I lay on the bed, pull my shirt up, and he immediately puts the gel and wand on me.

He moves the wand around, and both his and Max's mouths open.

Luke's POV

Arzaylea and I walk in, asking for Addilyn.

We walk into the room, and Max is there.

Addilyn's POV

I'm panicking, the reactions are awful, I don't even know what's wrong!

I'm hyperventilating.

I hear the door open, and Suddenly, I feel a needle go into my arm, everything goes black.