46

Sofia's POV

"B-but Addilyn- I-is it Luke's?" I ask her.

"Yeah" she chokes, looking down.

"It's ok, we'll help" Alison says, grabbing her hand.

"Mikey and I were buying condoms when we found them buying pregnancy tests." Stella says.

There's silence for a while, until we get to the dress place.

We search for dresses, laugh, and take Addilyn's mind off of the baby.

"How about this?" Addilyn asks, pulling out the most gorgeous dress, that fits with the theme, modest yet fantasy like.

"That's the one!" I say, grabbing it.

Al the girls look at it in aw.

I get fitted, and then leave it there so I can pick it up on the wedding.

My something blue is a blue ribbon to wrap in my hair, my something borrowed is my mums wedding earrings, my something new is my garter, and my something old are my shoes.

I'm so excited for this wedding. Ashton's best man is Harry, his little brother, and his groomsmen are Luke, Calum, and Mikey.

We get to the spa, laughing as usual, and get massages, manicures, pedicures, and our hair done (not for the wedding.)

Addilyn's POV

I get home, and the boys are there.

"Hey guys!" I say, as They get up.

Cal pulls me in for a hug, but is blocked by my tiny bump.

"Oh, I guess you put on some weight." He laughs, making Luke and I laugh back awkwardly.

"What's wrong?" Ashton asks.

"Oh, well, I-I. I'm pregnant." I say, closing my eyes, the girls were comforting, but the guys are Luke's friends and this could get awkward.

"I knew it!" Mikey yells, after a moment of silence.

"Yeah, um, it's Luke's, I'll be 20 by the time it's born, I-I'll be fine, Luke and I will be fine" I say, as Luke hugs me.

"You didn't have to tell them" he whispers.

After 5 minutes, the rest of the boys decide to leave.

When they're gone, Luke talks. "Ad, the boys think you being pregnant is, um, strange. You're only 19, did you think about that?" He asks.

"Do you think I want to be pregnant?" I ask.

"No, but, you're only 19, should you even be having sex?" He asks, leaning on the wall.

"Well, it's not like you weren't a virgin at 19, you're no different Luke." I'm starting to get annoyed.

"We ar-" I cut him off.

"No we're not! Are you just going to sit here and yell at me?!? It's not my fault! You're the one who didn't use a condom! It's all on you Luke, you think I want this?!? My whole life is going to be destroyed! This baby! I'm only 19, Luke. You're not the only one with the fucking career!" I yell at him.

"Well then, get an abortion!" He yells.

"That's murder Luke! Murder! I'll raise the god damn child!" I yell at him.

"Ok! You can raise it by yourself!!" He yells, grabbing his coat and walking to the door.

I grab his arm, just as Thomas did to me, I know who he will go to, and it's not good.