7

Luke's POV

It was after breakfast, we were sitting on her couch at her apartment, and I got a text from Cal.

Cal: check this out

The message read, with a link attached, it was a Hollywood news website or whatever. The title of the article read 'Luke Hemmings' new, non-famous girlfriend!'

The article was filled with pictures of Addilyn and I at the beach and holding hands.

I was so pissed right now.

'We still don't have a name for Hemmings' lady'

'Hemmings' was very rude, and ignored us"

That drew the line. I wasn't rude, I was ignoring the little shits so I could have a peaceful breakfast!

Whatever, this is my career and I should be handling with this, not Addilyn.

I'll just try to get to know her before we leave California.

"So, Addilyn, what do you do besides working at a coffee shop? Like what are your hobbies?" I asked.

"Um, I actually post covers on YouTube, I sing a lot of pop punk type music." She responded.

"Can I see some videos?" I asked.

"Sure, here is my uh American Idiot cover, it's not very good but it's my latest cover anyways." She said as she turned it on.

She had everything. The anger of the song. The notes were hit perfectly. She's amazing.

"Holy fuck! You're awesome!" I said as I hugged her.

"Can I see another one?" I asked.

"Sure here's Dear Maria, Count Me In" she said as she turned it on. She has this whole genre of music down, we could use her on tour...

"Hey so um, is it okay if I send some of these to the guys, we need someone to open for us and you seem perfect."

Addilyn's POV

"Oh my god Luke, of course! But why me?" I asked.

"Addilyn, you are amazing." He responded.
Amazing...

Hey guys! So this may be confusing and strange but trust me, it will be important and we are only on part 7! - Liv