11

Addilyn's POV

Today, we are going to soundcheck, and I'm so fucking excited.

As I got there, I realized that more people were following me than usual. Some were throwing rocks at me. Some were taking pictures. And some were screaming my name.

I tried to be as nice as I could. Taking pictures with the fans. Waving to paparazzi, but the rocks, the rocks I couldn't get over. Why me? Why am I getting rocks thrown at me?

I finally made it inside the stadium to find Cal and Mikey whispering shit into the microphones.

"Balls!" Screamed Mikey as Calum started cracking up.

"PENISCOCKFUCKBALLS"yelled Michael, making Calum laugh even harder.

"What the fuck you guys?" I said as I walked onto the stage, there were so many seats that it was overwhelming.

"Addilyn!" They both said, wrapping me in their arms.

I laughed, they were the sweetest guys I know.

Just then, I heard a loud, Ashton giggle.

"Addilyn!" He said as he hugged me.

"I'm making a video, say hello"

"Hiiiii!" I said as I walked backstage.

A voice filled my ears, a wonderful voice.

"Oh, Addilyn, will you be mine, I'm in heaven, when I see you. Oh, Addilyn, will you be mine? Because I-" Luke crashed into me, his face getting all red.

"Oh, um, h-hey Addilyn" he stuttered.

Luke's POV

I wrote a song, for her, and I was singing it, until I accidentally crashed into her.

It was a dumb song, and I had to change some lyrics but it's the thought that counts.

That ruined it all, I was going to take her to the beach, like our first time out and ask her to be my girlfriend, with the song.

"Oh um, h-hey Addilyn" I said awkwardly.

"Hey Luke, nice song" she said blushing. I wanted to scream it out loud. Scream out that I love her. Scream out that I need her. But I couldn't, something was holding me back.

"W-wanna go on a date tonight?" I quickly asked.

"Oh my god of course!" She said, wrapping her arms around me. I held her tight, her warm embrace made me want to hold her everyday.

The rest of sound check was normal.

Addilyn decided to sing This Is Gospel by Panic! At The Disco to open our show. She's amazing. Talented. Perfect.

After that, we left for the beach, it was 4:30 and the sun was going down, so I decided to take my guitar out.

"Sit down" I said as I patted the ground. She sat down.

Then, I started to strum the guitar.

I started singing the song that I had written just for her. The lyrics came out of my mouth and I couldn't stop. She had to be mine.

By the end, she was in tears.

"A-Addilyn, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Yes, of course"