6

Luke's POV

As we neared Addilyn's apartment, I started getting anxious, nervous. My hands started sweating and my mind was racing, telling me that everything thing that could go wrong, will go wrong. Paparazzi, I know she gets anxious, she's shy. Fans, imagine all the hate she'll get, I mean they want me to be happy but can't stand for me to be in love... Luke, what did you just say? I love her... Nope to early. Only one date that wasn't even a date. Idiot.

"Luke, are you sweating?" Asked Calum.

"Aww, Lukey is nervous" Mikey teased.

"Is it Addilyn?" Ashton asked, giggling.

"Nope" I blurted out. God dammit Luke, you said it to fast, they're gonna figure it out.

"Aww he loves herrrr" teased Calum.

"Fuck you guys" I laughed.

"He does!" Stated Mikey, if I could kill them right now, I swear I would.

"Whatever, we have to pick her up." I said as I got out of the car and entered the apartment complex with the boys not far behind me.

I rang the doorbell and noticed a noise from behind the door. American Idiot by Green Day. Then I heard her voice, sounding out the guitar. "Bwenanehnehnehnanehneh welcome to a new kind of tension all across the alienation."

The door opened just as I started laughing, to a gorgeous looking Addilyn.

Addilyn's POV

I opened the door to a gorgeous, hysterical Luke Hemmings, with Calum, Ashton and Michael right behind him.

"Hey guys!" I said as I went back inside to shut the music off.

"Hi!" Said Michael, Ashton and Calum in unison, leaving Luke.

"H-hey Addilyn!" Luke stuttered quietly as we did an awkward hug/handshake.

"So, are you two lovebirds going to get in the car or are we gonna sit here for an hour waiting?" Asked Calum as he gestured down the hall.

"Oh, we'll go!" I said as I grabbed Luke's hand, not noticing what I've done and started down the hall.

Luke's POV

I looked down at our intertwined hands and couldn't help but smile, how her small hands fit perfectly in my large hands. She has me wrapped around her finger. (A/N once again, I had to)

When we finally got to the crowded pancake place, we were greeted by paparazzi. "Luke, who are you holding hands with?" "Luke, is she you're girlfriend?" "Luke Hemmings what is your girlfriends name?" They were killing me. Why can't she just talk for herself? Why can't you ask her?

Her sweaty hand gripped my hand harder. She was nervous. "Don't worry Addilyn, it'll be fine." I smiled at her.

"I hope" she responded.

After about 10 minutes, we finally made it inside, FOOODDDD.

As we sat down, a couple fans noticed us, of course we took pictures and greeted them, paparazzi were just some old ass idiots who didn't go to college so end up making money off of tumors and photoshop.

"Hi, my name is Stella." A short ginger said as she shook hands with Addilyn.

"Hi I'm Addilyn, I'm one of 5sos' friends" she responded. She's honestly everything I wanted. Nice to the fans? Check. Gorgeous? Check. Friendly? Check. Sense of humor? Check. I really like her, a lot.

We had small talk before we got our food. The boys got to know Addilyn better and I can tell that they know, we love each other. Love? To soon Luke... Or is it?

"Oh my god the foods here!" Addilyn announced as she grabbed her plate of chocolate chip pancakes. "looks so good!" She announced as she doused bed plate with syrup.

"Mmmm" I hummed as I dove into my bacon and waffles.

Cal got the same as me, Ash got the same as Addilyn, and Mikey got pancakes with a side of bacon.

"This is great guys." Stated Ashton as he looked around.

"I agree" agreed Cal.

"Same" said Mike with a mouthful of food, making us all laugh.

Breakfast, success