29

Luke's POV

We're in the car, driving to Addilyn's old home.

"Home, were coming home again." She sings, from The song Homecoming by Green Day.

We pull into Addilyn's parents house.
I am nervous as fuck.

"You nervous?" She asks, fixing my flannel.

"Yup" I say, laughing.

She knocks on the door, and grabs my hand. The door opens to a smiling woman who grabs Addilyn and hugs her tight.

"And you must be Luke!" She says, shaking my hand. "I'm Emily." She says. "Oh! Come in, come in!" She says, moving from the door.

She looks very kind. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Addilyn sits on the couch, so I sit next to her.

"So Luke! I've heard some of your music, your band is very talented." Her father, a dark brown haired man, with hazel eyes says.

"Thank you!" I say.

"If you want, I can make you guys coffee." Emily says, looking to her husband Robert.

"Actually, that would be fine, for both of us." She says, knowing that I want coffee.

"So,How long have you been dating?" Asks Emily from the other room.

"8 months." I say, kissing Addilyn.

"Aw so cute!" Says Emily.

"Luke, you seem like a great guy." Robert says. "And, Addilyn loves you very much, she's the happiest she's ever been because of you." Robert continues. "Luke, you're a good man." He says, patting my back.

The rest of it was basically talking about us, and me getting to know them.

"So, how is Thomas?" Addilyn asks. Thomas is her brother.

"Thomas got a full scholarship to Harvard law school, we are so proud" says Emily.

"And, Amara is coming over tomorrow to see you, she's bringing Anthony and Lillith." Robert says.

"I can't wait to see them! Lillith is 3 right?" Addilyn asks.

"Yup, she turned three a couple months ago!" Emily says.

"Luke, do you have any siblings?" Robert asks.

"Yeah, I have two brothers, Ben and Jack." I say, looking around.

The rest of the day was us chatting, and getting to know each other.

Hey guys! Boring chapter, I know but it introduces Addilyn's family for the first time! Addilyn has a twin brother Thomas, and an older sister Amara, who is 27. Anthony is Amara's husband and Lillith is Amara's daughter. Also, I still need an Ashton girl! Anyone who wants to be Ashton's girl just has to submit:

•characters age
•characters name (can be yours or something else)
•characters style
•famous/non famous
•if famous, what for?
•if not, do they go to college? If so, what major?
•where they live
•hair color
•hair length
•eye color
•other physical features

Thanks, Liv