Chapter Fifty Four

Isabelle's POV

"It's dinner time Q.A. I want to swim at the beach tonight. Do you wanna come after the dinner?" Tanong ni Daisy sakin while changing her two piece at nagsuot ng isang short-shorts at isang sando.

"Sure. Tara, they're waiting for us sa restaurant." Pagkababa namin ay nasa isang table na sina Lloyd.

"Hi babe. Come on, nag order na ako for you." Sabi ni Lloyd after kissing my cheek. Tumango nalang ako at umupo sa seat ko. Nasa tabi ko sina Margoe at Daisy at nasa harapan ko naman si Lloyd na katabi sina Eric at Harrold.

"Dude, do you know about the Blue Dragon mafia? may target sila dito sa pilipinas. According to my tito kasi he's one of a friend ng King." Napatingin ako sa kinaroroonan ni Harrold na siyang nagsalita.

"What about them?" Asked Lloyd while chewing his food. I was just staring at him while he talk. Is that okay if Lloyd will know about my situation? he's my boyfriend naman so why should I keep it to myself?

"They're already here. Diba si Daryl Chao ang prince ng mafia? is he still missing? my tito said, Daryl is possibly dead kasi hindi na siya kelan man umuwi after the fight in china." Napatingin si Lloyd sakin asking if it's true that Daryl was the prince.

"So, does it mean.. You're the target?" Gulat na tanong ni Lloyd. I nodded at isinubo ang kinakain ko.

"You killed him?" tanong naman ni Eric at Lloyd.

"You're in danger, Isabelle." Sabi ni Eric.

"I know, I saw them here yesterday." Sabi ko habang ipinagpapatuloy ang pagkain ko. I was distracting myself from thinking things to do.

"Shit! for sure, they're planning to kill you here now." Nag-aalalang sabi ni Lloyd. Natawa nalang ako kasi para siyang ewan kung mag alala.

"They already did, Lloyd. Ang pag patay nalang nila ang hindi nila nagagawa." Sabi ko.

"We must protect Q.A, because they will try to kill her when they had the chance." Said Margoe.

"You don't have to. I can handle myself. Mag-iingat nalang ako." Sabi ko, para hindi sila mag alala masyado baka hindi nila ma enjoy ang vacation eh.

"Of course I'll protect you babe... I don't want to lose you. That's how much you're important to me. From now on, You'll never leave my side. Okay?" He looked so worried and it worries me looking at him like that.

Biglang napa-ubo si Harrold at nag ubo-ubuhan naman si Eric. Panira ng moment!

"OA na master, OA. Hahaha" Sigaw ni Eric. Agad namang binatukan ni Lloyd si Eric at napakamot ito sa batok niya.

"Selos ako don ah? get a room please..." Harrold said sarcastically. Napahagikhik naman sina Margoe at Daisy.

Biglang sumigaw si Harrold, and Margoe was just laughing at him. Sa totoo lang, they looked so cute together.

"Aaw! shit! why did you stepped on my foot?" Reklamo ni Harrold while massaging his foot.

"Let's just say... a revenge Mr. Lim." Sabi ni Margoe na natatawa. I shaked my head. Bagay naman sila. Why don't they cope up with each other? malay nila, it turned out so well.

"For goodness sake, Lianne! it was done already and we should move on." Sabi ni Harrold. Tahimik lang kaming nakikinig sa bangayan nila.

"You doesn't have the rights to call me Lianne! you freaking hurricane!" singhal ni Margoe.

"I have my rights to call anyone what I want to call them. I know you liked my kiss. I'm not that stupid."Nanlaki ang mata ni Margoe sa sinabi ni Harrold. So, hindi ko na talaga napigilang itanong ang gusto kong itanong.

"So, Harrold was the one who kissed you?" I asked questioningly. Tumango siya and then I burst into laughter. Nakitawa na rin sina Lloyd at Daisy.

"Hey, it was just an accident! and excuse me Mr. Lim, I'm sorry to tell you this but I didn't liked the kiss. You're just exaggerating it!" Natawa na naman ako kasi hindi siya mapakali habang nag re-react.

"Uhuh... talk to yourself Lianne." Hinila ko si Lloyd palayo sa kanila kasi, they need some privacy. Tumayo rin sina Eric at Daisy at iniwan ang dalawa sa mesa na nagbabangayan parin.

"Let's do star gazing!" Sabi ni Lloyd at naglakad papunta sa mabatong part ng beach. Nahiga kami sa isang malapad na bato at tumingin sa langit.

"Stars are beautiful. It gives us a peaceful night and lessen the bad mood." Sabi ni Lloyd. Huminga ako ng malalim and feel the fresh air that's slowy blowing towards us.

"Do you still remember what I told you before? about my story and the princess when I was a kid?"

Bigla kong na alala si Elle. 'Yong kababata niya.

"Hmm. What about her?" Tanong ko. He looked at me in the eyes and smiled.

"Elle Cenna Hao is a fake Elle I know. Hindi siya 'yong kababata ko." Napatingin ako sa kanya. She's fake? how come?!

"She fooled me. I hired a private investigator to know who she is. She was the best friend of Elle na kababata ko. She liked me eversince and it was her plan to make me believe that she was Elle para mapalapit ako sa kanya." Sabi niya,

"And you did." Tumango siya.

"And do you know what made me happy?" He asked happily.

"You were the Elle I was looking for." He said smiling widely. Ako naman, gulat sa sinabi niya.

"Ako? how come?" Hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at hinimas 'yon.

"I am happy that I found you, yet I have you now." Bumangon siya mula sa pagkakahiga at hinalikan niya ako sa noo.

"My investigator said, that you were the one who had a car accident in china na nagkaroon ng amnesia. You suddenly forgot about me, about us when you left Philippines with your parents." I can't explain how shocked I was after hearing this. Is these all true?

"Why didn't my parents tell me about this?" I asked him desperately. I wanted to know the truth!

"They don't like us to be friends. My parents and yours are rivals about company matters." He answered.

So, all this time... my parents done that?

But they're both dead. I should forgive them from doing that. Parents ko parin sila so I should move on to that.

"Pero kahit hindi man ikaw ang naging kababata ko noon, I still love you more than anyone else in this world. Mamahalin parin kita. Pero dahil iisa lang kayo, I should thank god for making us destined for each other." Sabi niya. I smiled hearing those words from him. I am so lucky to have him.

"It was God's all plans. We followed the pathways of God until we met again." I said. Tumango siya at tumagilid ng higa habang nakaharap sakin.

"I will treasure you Isabelle hanggat sa makakaya ko. I will do everything to make you happy. You deserve to be loved and to be care for. I won't let anything bad happens to you as long as I exist." He hugged me and I also did. He cupped my face and kissed me passionately.

"I.am.so.thanful.for...having you." I said in between kisses. I am drawn to his kisses and it calms me. It makes me love him even more.