what the hades, Jason?

"What the hades are you doing here, Jason?" I asked.

"Nice to see you too, aquaman" jason said.

"Don't call me aquaman. It's even worse than waterboy" I said.

"No more jokes, percy, I need your help."

"Of course, blonde superman. What do you need?" I asked.

Just then, Tony decided to show up in his full armour, ready to blast Jason out of the sidewalk.

"Can we talk somewhere private? It's kind of personal." Jason asked, nervously looking at Tony, who's eyes were glowing through the armour.

"Yeah, by the way, why did you summon lightning right outside Stark Tower? Do you want to fry JARVIS?" I asked.

"No, I was trying to get your attention. I went into the lobby, but a bunch of guns got pointed into my direction out of the walls and the ceiling. I saw clearly that you guys don't mess around. So I tried out plan B" Jason said. I shot Tony an angry look and then looked back at Jason.

"Yeah, let's go to my place. I live a few blocks away from here. It's not much, but it's home." I said. We got into my car, where Annabeth was patiently reading a book.

She looked up and a looked of surprise swept over her face and she cried, "Jason!" She gave him a hug and we talked all the way home.

"So do you ever think about coming back to camp Half-Blood or camp Jupiter?"he asked.

"Every night of my life, really. But, it just isn't the same anymore. Chiron is gone, Rachel joined the hunters of Artemis and I can barely look at anybody else without thinking of all the pain and loss we experienced there. And, we just think that we can take care of ourselves enough so that we don't have to live in New Rome anymore. Annabeth and I agreed on this, right Wise girl?" I askedher as I grasped her hand.

"And what about your mother?" Jason asked.

"Oh, uhm, I haven't seen her in a while. I went off the radar for a few years and I didn't want anyone to bother her. She still lives in New York with Paul. I haven't seen her since we moved, which was three years ago."

"Why don't you visit?" Jason asked.

"I don't know..... maybe I should. I do feel bad about that." I pointed out. "So what do you want to talk about, man?"

"Uhm....I'll show you as soon as we get to your house." Jason said. We drived on in silence. When we arrived, Jason complimented our home and we went inside.

Annabeth and I waited in expectation.

Jason grinned and he pulled out a small box.

He opened it and showed me a golden ring with a big diamond on. My eyes widened.

"Look man, I'm flattered and all, but I'm already married. It's too late for that now." I said, jokingly. Jason frowned.

"No stupid, it's for Piper!"he said, half-outraged.

"You want to propose to me for Piper?" I joked. Jason didn't seem to catch my joke. His face got red and I'm pretty sure I saw steam coming out of his ears.

"No! I-" he yelled. I laughed.

"Dude! It's a joke!" I laughed. His face went back to normal.

"I'm sorry, Percy. I'm stressed. I don't know how to do this. I'm not used to keeping things from Piper. She thinks I'm cheating on her." Jason sighed.

"Hey man, just go for it. Do something romantic and ask her when she expects it the least. That always works, except for me. Annabeth expected it. In fact, when she hugged me, she took the ring case and when I looked for it, she proposed to me. She read me like a book. It was unique, but special. Yours should be too."

I laughed and kissed Annabeth on the cheek. Jason smiled and said, " Thanks man, but that isn't what I came here for. If Piper says yes, I will need somebody to be my Best man. Will you do the honours?"he asked hopefully. I grinned.

"I will be honoured to be your best men, Jason Grace." I said. I was happy for Jason.

"Now all that's left to do is to propose to the lucky girl" said Annabeth. She grinned and hugged Jason.

"Alright then. I have to go. Piper and I planned a picnic for tomorrow morning at dawn. I'm going to pop the question there."Jason said before he greeted me with a man hug and Annabeth with a normal hug.

"Good luck, man. I have no doubt she'll say yes. " I told him when he was in a cab.

He waved and soon dissappeared on the other side of the hill.