Annabeth is a badass (But we know this already)

I was out of the infirmary befor the sun set that day. Pretty soon, I was back in the warzone, the Avengers, Annabeth and Tyson at my side. I helped the Avengers when I saw that they were struggling. We were disintegrating monsters left and right.

Unfortunately, Enceladus (sorry it was spelt wrong the first couple of times), the anti-Athena was not defeated, because of the incident of earlier.

So we had to deal with him as well.

Now, only Nyx and Thanos were left. I don't think that Thanos was part of the group, actually. He was kind of on his own mision. When we took down Enceladus, he merely shrugged. He wasn't bothered by it at all.

And as I said before, Nyx was spreading darkness around the whole camp so it was difficult to see.

I heard shuffeling beside me and then, a thump.

"Wise girl, you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you Ok?" She answered.

"It's a bit dark, but yeah, I'm Ok." I said.

"Good. Now let's go kick some butt." She said, grabbing her sword and my hand and rushing to where the darkness was coming from.

"Hello, demigods." I heard Nyx say. "Have you finally come for your death?"

" Uhm...No. we came for yours." I said.

"Stupid demigods. You actually believe you can defeat me the way you defeated the other Giants? You can't see anything. I will rip you apart before you even know I grabbed you. The darkness will consume you and I will enslave your kind. I will snap your little necks before you even know where you are." She threatened.

"Maybe. There's a sixty percent chance you will do that, but there's also a cance that we can send you back to that hellhole you came from. And we are going to do everthing we can and more to ensure that you don't come back. So why don't we just get this over with." Annabeth said in a deathlly silent tone.

"Fools!" Nyx shrieked.

"Come at me you freak," Annabeth replied not missing a beat.

I grinned. Even though I knew that e might die within the next fifteen minutes.

Go Annabeth!