We're going home for now

Hi guys! This chapter is dedicated to @sammysegal3 for being the first to comment. Anyway, this chapter is not a filler. I promise that the next one will be, though. So enjoy this chapter and the next one. And, unfortunately, this chapter will be short.

Gh0stwr1t3r out!

Fury gave me the worst glare in the world. I guess he didn't really appreciate sarcasm, too bad buddy! That's what you are going to get when you have a seriously pissed off teenager on board. And I was pretty pissed off, to say the least. I was already pissed off when I went to the pool and then Loki had to come and make things worse! Let's just say that I've had a really bad day and it was just 11:30!

"Yes it is about Loki. He made an apearance down by the pool. Don't bother looking down there now. He dissappeared." I said.

Tony spoke up. "Well, we sure as hell aren't going to get anything done up here. Loki dissappeared. I doubt that we will find him when we're high up in the air and above the ocean. "

"Stark is right. We should head back to New York and figure things out there. We will be back on land within six hours. Gather your things and we will meet at the Stark tower." Fury ordered before leaving.

"So I guess we'll be going home for now. " Tony looked at me and patted me on the back before, he too, left.

I got myself a glass of water and drank it up. the wound in my chest instantly felt better. In fact, when I went to my room and took a shower, the cut was gone. All that was left, were the stitches and a scar.

I carefully took out the stitches and put my shirt back on. Then I went to my bed and got some well needed rest.

Six hours later

I woke up to the shaking of the hellicarrier. It litterally felt like my insides were scrambling around, turning into a Percy milkshake. This must be what it feels like to land with this thing. How did Tony, or anybody else for that matter, ever get used to this?!

I walked out of my room, suddenly feeling very seasick (A/N see what I did there? Oh the irony) and walked to the entrance of the hellicarrier. I pretty much felt like a wimp, because I had to hold onto something to keep me from faceplanting on the floor, while everybody else stood without holding onto something or getting even a little green.

"How on earth do you do this so often?" I muttered under my breath. Seems like Steve heard me, because he looked at me and said, " We don't."

That stung! Steve smirked and the door began to open. He walked out like there was no trouble, but I wobbled around, since the door was still shaking until it met the ground. I nearly faceplanted twice, but Tony caught me before I could fall.

"Thanks Tony." I smiled at him and he helped me down. When my feet met the ground, I nearly went on my knees and kissed it, but that would've been pretty awkward.

When everybody was off, we went our separate ways. Steve had some unfinished business with Fury, Clint and Natasha went back to SHIELD, Bruce went to his lab and did some sciency stuff while Tony and I went to the train station to pick up Pepper from her business meeting in Washington. Before we got her, Tony pulled me aside and told me not to mention the whole Loki-incident.

When we got her, I ran to her and hugged her and Tony kissed her on the cheek. We talked about everything excepf the Hellicarrier and when she asked, I gave Tony a side glance. He shook his head.

I stuttered something about it being huge and fantastic. By the looks of things, she didn't believe it, byt she shrugged it off and didn't ask about it again.

When we got home, I ran up the stairs as quickly as I could and began to bake a batch of blue choc chip cookies. Suddenly, JARVIS' voice pierced through the air. "Percy, sir, there are two teenagers downstairs who wish to speak to you."

Who would be in the middle of the city at a time like this to talk to me, specifically?