percy jackson is dead

Ugh...... my head.......

Something tapped against my cheek.

My eyes opened. I woke up to the beautiful face of agent Phil Coulson. (No, percy is not gay, he was just kidding)

I groaned.

"What happened?" I asked groggily.

"I was hoping that you knew. The prisoners escaped. "

"Last thing I remember is walking through the door and finding nobody. Then something knocked me on the back of the head."

"And you didn't see anybody?" Agent Coulson asked.

"No, I didn't." I said.

"Alright, agent Hill is waiting for you in her office. She has a mission for you."

I nodded and walked to her office. The office was painted grey and it was very tidy. She had a bonsai tree on her desk and her shelf was full of files and stuff. She had chocolate brown hair and brown eyes. Her mouth was always firm, even when she smiled. She was serious, but fun. That's why many adored her.

I knocked on the door and walked in. She sat by her desk with a file in her hands and she wore glasses. Since when does Agent Hill wear glasses?

"Agent Hill, you wanted to see me?" I addressed her.

She looked up, "Yes, agent Johnson. That's right. I've heard about the incident back at the interogation room. I'm sorry to hear about the escaped prisoners. They could've been a lead."

"Yeah, well, If they didn't knock me at the back of the head, maybe they would still be captive. Now, I heard you have a mission for me."

"Oh yes, four years ago, a boy, named Percy Jackson," my eyes almost widened at the sound of my name." Ran away from home and he vanished within seconds. He might have been kidnapped. Rumor went around that he had special abilities. An organisation named Centipede, are looking for people like him. I wouldn't be surprised if they already got their filthy hands on him."

"Alright, what's my mission?" I asked.

"You will be teamed up with agent Romanhof. She has been searching for this boy for four years. They had been close once."

"And you didn't consider that the boy doesn't want go be found? Maybe that's why he hasn't turned up yet."

"I considered it, but we can't take any chances. This boy is dangerous and if Centipede got a hold of him, nobody is safe. Go to Tony Stark's tower and talk to him. He can give you the needed information."

I nodded without hesitating, even though I knew that I was in deep shit now. If they found out that I was Percy Jackson, I'd have to explain everything, and I'm not good at explaining things.

I took my car and headed to Tony's tower. I knocked on the door hesitantly.

The door was opened by Tony Stark himself. When he looked at me, he had a shocked look on his face.

"Percy?" He asked. My heart pounded. He recocnised me. Did I forget to put in the contact lenses this morning? I did. Shit! No no no, I have to stay calm. I had to get myself calm and collected.

"That's my name. Though I prefer Agent Johnson." I shook his hand. "I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting each other before. I'm here because of your....son?"

"Adoptive son. I adopted him when he was nine."

"Oh, right, sorry. "

"You look a lot like him." I wasn't sure how to react on that so I just kept my mouth shut.