Hey guys, I have some news.

Hey guys, Gh0stwr1t3r here.

Look, I know it's been long. I got a new tablet and I got an new account on wattpad. I plan on putting this story and maybe IANYS on that one. Don't worry. My new username is @Gh0stwr1t3r2 and that is the one I am working on. I have started a new story on that one and things are truly going great. Not as good as I want it to go, though. So if you would start following me there, you will find that there is more activity going on there. It might be slow, but its going.

So I guess this is goodbye,  huh?

Strange. I never thought it would end like this.

I mean, this was the best account I have ever made and I have had the best time with you on this account. This is really hard for me, because I have made some great friends here and I really don't want to lose that. So thank you for that. If any of you ever need anything at all or you have a request for me or anything else, please, you are more than welcome to ask. I will always be one of you.

So, I hope you guys enjoyed my stories and I hope to see you guys soon.

Also, I will be rewriting Prince of the Seven seas, He is a special kid, He is a special man and (maybe) I am not your sidekick on my new account and I am Dancing Bohemian Rhapsody with or without you will be finished on the new account. I just thought you should know that there is after all, something to look forward to.

This is not goodbye. This friendship is just moving.

So, as I always said,

Keep voting and commenting and

NEVER STOP BEING AWESOME!
Gh0stwr1t3r out!