sorry not an update...

Hey guys, Gh0stwr1t3r here.

So I have some ideas about another percy jackson story, but this time he's a pirate.
An other pirate kidnapped him when he was six years old and he's been a slave ever since. He hasn't revealed his name or what he can do. He has a secret. Something that any pirate would kill for. And all that has to be done to reveal it is to push his head under water.

Percy has also been passing out information about his captors to the sea creatures so that they cqn report to poseidon so that poseidon can make life hard for the pirates.

And when a new pirate comes aboard and she figures out what he's doing and he can no longer do what he's been doing since he was seven years old. He reveals himself and before anybody can catch him, he vanishes.

I'm not saying anything else.

So tell me what you think.

I promise that I will finish HIASK (He is a special kid, incase somebody didn't understand that) before the end of the year so just bear with me. I'm having a writers block. The chapter is half way done, but I don't know what to do next. Do you think that I should go back to the threat that made him a god in the first place or that I should make him an avenger?

Let me know please.

Gh0stwr1t3r out!