I'm doing a collab story with a good friend of mine

Hellooooo guys! Gh0stwr1t3r here,

I know it's been a while, but I am more or less back on this account. Whether or not I am going to continue writing my books here is undetermined, but I am helping my friend @liesuu with a story called "The Snake and the Potters", which is a pjo/hp crossover. He has been so kind as to dub me his editor and co-writer, and I am really excited to get back on this adventure with everybody here.

So, yes, there is a new story that I am helping out with and I would really appreciate it if you guys would help spread the word with a votes, comments, shares and follows, so that we can help @liesuu get into the big leagues of the writing community.
Also, I will be posting this message on all my stories in this account.

Again, a big shoutout to my buddy @liesuu and his story "The Snake and the Potters" (the title is still a work in progress, but I will keep you guys posted with that) please support us with this and leave a vote, comment and a follow, or if you want to do the bare minimum, you can just go have a read. I love you guys, and I am so excited to get back on track with all this writing stuff.

Vote, comment, follow and share!
NEVER STOP BEING AWESOME!
Gh0stwr1t3r out!