Battle of the Seven (minus Jason. He was hit in the head with a brick)

Leo, Frank, Piper and Hazel joined us in battle.

Again.

Twice in one battle.

"Nyx came in daytime and the sun is shining, so we can use that to our advantage. She's already weakened. If we could get enough light, we can drive out all of the darkness. But we need to do that before nighttime, or else she becomes stronger." Piper explained.

I could tell that something was bothering her. It was likely because her fiancé got hit in the head with a brick. Twice.

"We need spotlights, flashlights,headlights kitchen lights, study lights, flash grenades,. Any light that we can use to drive the darkness out." Hazel ordered and we all scattered, trying to find any light.

Time skip who wants a hug
1 hour

I came back to our base with flashlights and kitchen lights that I stole from the tower. It works whether it is plugged in or not. And a few battery charged study lights.

Piper came with car headlights and spotlights. How she did that without anyone suspecting anything,, I would never understand.

Hazel and Frank came with spotlighta and flashlights.

Leo came with headlights, spotlights and study lights and himself (because he can burst into flames at any moment and that provides light).

Piper checked on Jason and pretty soon they both joined us, Jason looking a lot better.

"Ok. I'm glad you're feeling better Jason. I think we have enough light for now. Jason, when we come near, I will give you the signal then you power up the lights with lightning. Leo, flame up. Percy, you can try to electrocute Nyx by making water connect with her and Jason's lightning.  You and Jason are going to have to work together with this. Hazel, you can get a jewel to magnify the light onto Nyx. Frank, you and I are going to be aiming the light at her. Piper, you charmspeak Nyx closer the brighter it gets. Guys this has to work. If it doesn't, we're goners." Annabeth said.

We all nodded and got in position.

"Nyx! Come here!" I heard Piper charmspeak. It was so powerful that I was almost convinced to go.

Nyx turned around with a look of deathly calmness on her face.

"Come here!" Piper ordered again. Nyx did as she was told reluctantly.

Suddenly, I heard Annabeth cry out, "Jason! Percy! Now!"

I willed a lot of water to connect with Nyx and the strike of lightning jason had created. For a brief moment, the darkness split and I could almost see Nyx's horrified/electrocuted face.

All the lights turned on and Annabeth and Frank aimed it directly at Nyx. And Leo caught on fire.

"No. What are you doing? No! It hurts! It hurts!" Nyx bellowed.

"That's the whole idea, dumb nut!" I shouted. Nyx started to back away from the light.

"No! Come here into the light and feel the pain that you wanted us to feel! Come into the light!" Piper charmspoke.

Again, Nyx reluctantly stepped back into the light and gave shrieks of pain.

Finally, after what seemed like forever,( but was really like fifteen seconds), Nyx erupted into an explosion of golden dust.

We all exchanged hugs and high fives for our small vigtory.

But we al knew that it was far from over. We still ahd to fight Thanos and a gazzilon monsters.

But we knew we were ready for it,

And that's all that mattered.