A/N I am thinking about writing another book. Comment only!!

Hey guys! Gh0stwr1t3r here.

Sorry this is not an update.

Alright, usually I only do this when I'm thinking about writing a new story. Now, I know that I haven't published the pirate percy book, but I'm struggling with the storyline right now and I don't know whether you want it when it's finished or whether you want me to go publish the chapters one by one like i did with HIASK.

And yes, I am planning on writing a new story. It will have nothing to do with Percy Jackson. It will be a Robin/Nightwing/ Dick Grayson book. So for all of those Robin fangirls, this will be a fanfic for you. And I promise that it will be a good story.

Maybe when things aren't so crazy anymore, I will write a Justice league/ young justice/ nightwing/ Percy Jackson fanfic.

Tell me what you think about it and I promise that I will update soon. Remember to tell me what you want for the pirate Percy Jackson book!

I don't want votes for this chapter. Only comments. I mean, how the schist am I supposed to know what you guys want if you just vote? Is it a "yes I want you to publish when you are finished" or a "yes I want you to publish the chapters one by one"??? So I just want ylu to comment for now. No need for votes. It only frustrates me.

Alrighty! That's all for now, I only want comments on this chapter and remember, IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!!!! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!

Never stop being awesome!

Gh0stwr1t3r out!