The Pictures / suspension

Nicki: Lovely Nicole Maraj, what is this?

Lovely walks up to Nicki and looks at the picture on Nicki's phone. She smirks as Nicki glares at her.

Lovely: My banging body!

Nicki: NO, your too young you're only 17. your not old enough to be taking pictures like that and your still my baby girl.

Lovely: MA, I'm almost old enough!

Nicki: One who are you talking to and Two no your not.

Lovely: Ok, whatever. It doesn't matter what I say anyway because you're going to call your people and they're going to handle it. Gone head and delete it from the internet like you always do! what's the point of having this body and being your daughter if I can't use it or do what I want!

Lovely walks away from Nicki. Nicki looks down at her phone then scrolls through the pictures.

Nicki: God please help me, I don't know how i'm gonna do this?

Nicki makes some a phone call then she looks down again at her band.

I worked hard to get myself out of the hood and to make sure she had a great life. But...Why does it feel like I'm still doing wrong?

•Next day at school•

Nicki gets called up to Lovely's school. She Enters the office then looks at Lovely and a boy sitting in chairs. The principal call's Lovely into the office as Nicki walks in behind her and they sit down.

Principal Jones: Hello Ms.Maraj.

Nicki: Hello Ms.Jones, What's going on?

Principal Jones: Lovely had a fight with the boy in the hall.

Nicki looks at Lovely mad and very upset.

Nicki: Why?

Principal Jones: I was told he said something about you and that's when the fight started. The boy has two black eyes one tooth missing and he may have a concussion.

Nicki: He may have one, so you don't know?

Principal Jones: No we don't, we called the ambulance but they haven't arrived yet.

Lovely slightly mumbles under her breath while looking back at the boy.

Lovely: Talk shit, get hit.

Nicki: What was that?

Lovely turns around and looks at Nicki.

Lovely: I ain't even hit the boy that hard and he fell.

Principal Jones: That's been her story and she been sticking with it.

Nicki: Why don't you believe her?

Principal Jones: Look at her fist.

Nicki grabs Lovely's hands and looks at her knuckles

Lovely: I hit a wall before I hit him!

Principal Jones: Well she's suspended for Awhile the papers will be faxed over.

All of them get up and the principal escorts them out of her office. They leave and get in the car. Nicki is driving and Lovely Keeps glancing over at Nicki.

Lovely: Ma, say something.

Nicki: I have a photoshoot. You're going to sit there and be quiet if you need a snack to get one don't ask me for shit while we're here!

They pull up and get out of the car then enter the building and go straight to the back.

Nicki: Sit!

Lovely Does as told and Nicki put her purse in Lovely's lap.

Designer: Ok Nicki so we're gonna start with this.

Nicki goes to the back and change then comes out and do her Shoot/interview as Lovely is sitting there. Nicki's phone vibrates and Lovely grabs it.

Unknown number: Hey Nicki I would really love to meet up with you. This is Meek mill by the way.

She looks at the phone then sits and texts her friends.