Quick Tease ( Kill The Vibe& Let me go )

• 2 nights later •

*Nicki Lays in her bed thinking out loud *

He's been so sweet and I just love how he talks to me...I never expected that from him...I know I'm gonna regret this in the morning but oh well...

*Nicki gets dressed and head to Meeks house she pull up and park then gets out the car and knock on the door he opens the door then she walks in he closes it and she grabbed his hand they walk upstairs to his room she throws him on the bed and looks at him while he looks at her*

Nicki: Hey Baby.

Meek: Hey!

* She takes off her trench coat and heels slowly and he watches her then she walks to the bed and get on top of him and start straddling him then he gets hard she smirks and start taking her bra off he helps her then starts sucking on her boobs then her nipple and massaging the other nipple she starts breathing hard he starts kissing in between her chest and then he slides his hand in her panties as she moans he slides her panties off and continues she rubs on His chest and scratch it as she moans really loud then looks at him* Ohhh Shit!! * She gets up and put her panties back on Then her bra*
Nicki: I'm sorry...* She grabs her trench coat then she grabs her heels and runs down the steps and he chases after her *

Meek: NICKI WAIT!!!

* She looks back then runs out to her car and leave she pulls up to her house then get out and walk in*

Lovely: Ma, What you got on? Where you just come from?

*Eats some hot fries and takes a sip of her juice *

Nicki: It doesn't matter! GO TO SLEEP!

Lovely: Oh word?

*Lovely drops her snack and drink then runs upstairs and close her door and lock it. Then she pulls out the letter she wrote and she opens a pill bottle and overdose. Nicki runs after her then tries to open the door  "Lovely open this door...LOVELY"  Nicki says then bust down the door and see Lovely. she touch her then she sees the pill bottle and she picks lovely up. Nicki starts crying as she takes her to the bathroom and makes her throw up as she runs water on her talking to her. "Lovely I'm sorry just wake up...God please." Lovely starts waking up then she looks around then at Nicki and cries. *

Lovely: Whyyy...I Wanted To GOOOO!!

Nicki: You can't go! I need you!