Girls Talk

Nicki: What did you do to that boi?

Lovely: Do you really want to know ma?

Nicki: Yea, Starting from Last night to today.

Lovely: Okay so I'm standing there looking at my beautiful family when someone tops my shoulder, Right. I turn around and it's Chino so me and him talking and he flirting but I know what I got so I aint trippin. Then eventually he ask me to dance. I nod and grab his hand an we go to the dance floor. He started dancing and i'm keeping my distance from him at first but then five songs later my song came on and we was a lil closer not trippin. Jay comes up to me Mad but he trying to play it cool. We go upstairs and he calling me a dumb ass and he talking down and dirty to me. Low-key calling me a hoe and stuff, like I wasn't a Virgin when we meet. Then he was like he gone go for a ride and I was mad so I told him to think about if divorce is in our near future. It pissed him off and he left me there. So I sat there and wanted to go give him something to really be mad about. But I couldn't and can't cause I Love him too much. Then this morning I wake up even madder than before so I plotted. One I knew only me and him was gone be in the car, I knew what to do. So Durring the ride I hopped on his dick rode it then got off once I knew he was bout to cum. That fucked his lil ass up.

* Lovely does an evil laugh. *

Nyemiah: Do you really still love him?

Lovely: I don't know maybe I do maybe I don't. Maybe it's the anger talking or maybe I feel like I made a mistake.

Nicki: We talked and he really miss you plus he's sorry.

Lovely: I bet he is. I was sorry too till he called me a dumb hoe. He might as well called me a dumb hoe ass bitch.

Nicki: One watch yo mouth two You need to work it out and that's that.

Nyemiah: Right cause you know you love him you just being an ass. You like letting anger and all that evil shit fuel you up. For some strange reason, you like it.

Lovely: I'll see.