Chill a lil bit

Chino P.O.V

She's coming over today and I know it's for advice but shit, she's coming over. She just texted me and said she's two minutes away, I got everything set up. This the first time she's ever came to my house. An on top of that she's back on the market. She's pulling up I hear her bumping 2 and 2 by tink. I walked to the front and heard her heels clacking on the stairs. Let me step back, there's the bell. I slowly walked up to the door and opened it.

Lovely: Hey boo.

She sounded so sad like her dog died or she lost a family member. For someone who is going through a divorce she looks good. An on top of that she cut her hair and dyed it blond. Damn, i just realized I ain't respond to her; and she's looking at me like she doesn't know what to do.

Chino: Hello Lovely, Come in.

She slowly walked in with her big t-shirt and shorts. She proceeded to the couch and slowly sat.

How do you feel?

Lovely: Like shit. Like my heart has been stolen and I can't, no won't be able to love again. But hey, I'll be a baby mama; one of the things I never wanted to be.

An hour later she was laying down in my arms as we laughed. We took pictures and put them on the gram An Jay liked them all. She posted one with the caption feel good medicine. She got a call two seconds after she posted it. She walked out the room then out the house. An our moment was over!