The Disrespect

* Jayceon grip on my arm changed to my hand and he stormed upstairs to my room. He slammed the door and looked at me. *

Jayceon: Fuck is yo dumb ass doing! If you know someone like you fuck you chilling and dancing with them for?!An for FIVE NOT ONE FIVE FUCKING SONGS!

Lovely: We only talked and danced. Damn at least he wasn't rubbing all on me. An it wasn't exactly five you pulled me away before the song was over.

* I giggled with a slight smirk.*

Jayceon: He wanted to tho and you know it! Don't lie to me cause I heard what he said! An Lovely I'm not in the mood to play right now.

Lovely: Okay so it was five songs. Chill it aint that serious. Damn you act like I'm not yo wife! Ain't nobody trippin off what he wanted to do and what he said.

Jayceon: You saying that but that damn laugh giggles and arm touch said other wise!

Lovely: Your turning into that Bitch ass nigga that took me to his house for the first time and i'm not feeling it!

* My nose flared up so many times I thought it was gonna be stuck that way. He glared at me and I could tell he wanted to do some physical harm but couldn't. *

Jayceon: Fuck you! Yo spoiled ass dont even know what real love is!

Lovely: I know I loved yo bitch ass enough to marry you or maybe that was just another dumb ass mistake I made too?!

Jayceon: I'ma let you chill here while I go for a drive!

Lovely: Go for the drive than shit I don't care. While you gone maybe we should think about if divorce is in our near future!

Jayceon: Lovely you don't mean that it's just the anger talking.

* I looked at him with a blank stare on my face and folded my arms.*

Jayceon: Baby?

* I gave him a 'Fuck you' look and I saw that lil boy in him then he got madder. He punched his hand and left slamming the door even harder. I sat there mad as fuck thinking. I wanted to run downstairs and twerk Chino dick off but I couldn't find it in me. I sat there then tears started streaming down my face and I fell on the bed and just layed there. *