Your Mine

*Jayceon walks up to Lovely and grab the back of her neck.  He passionately kisses her then Picks her up. *

Jayceon: I'ma give you what you been begging for.

* Lovely smirks and Jayceon sits Lovely on the kitchen counter. *

Get undressed.

* Lovely takes her clothes off as Jayceon goes into the other room and turns on some music. He enters the kitchen holding a condom and looks at Lovely sitting on the island naked. She smirks and motions for him to come closer. He walks up to her and she rips his shirt off. She starts rubbing on his chest and back as they make out. He grabs her hair and pulls it back to make her stop. Jayceon takes off his pants and boxers then puts the condom on. He gently places his middle finger and ring finger on Lovely's pussy and rubs. "Well, we won't need any lube to get started" he says smirking at lovely. He picks her up and adjusts himself in her. She moans and grips his neck with her right hand and his waist with her left. He places Lovely's back against the wall and she feels him deeper in her. Their breaths slowly start to get heavy as he proceeds to the front room. He Lays her down and slowly strokes in and outta her. She moans his name and flips them on the floor he grunts and grips her waist.  She slowly rides to the beat as she closes her eyes and leans her head back in pleasure. She moans and lets out a high pitched scream as she slides down and it goes deeper. She continues riding as she feels him grow inside her a lil more pushing her walls back. He gathers his strength and gets up still holding on as she grinds. He proceeds upstairs to their bedroom. And lays her down and gives her every inch. She grabs the sheets letting out a scream. Jayceon smirks and kisses Lovely. Lovely eyes roll back in the back of her head and her back arches as she cums. Jayceon continues stroking and Lovely moves back some. "Don't run" he says voice cracking. He jerk's forward a little then cum. He gets up and leaves Lovely laying in the bed as he goes to their bathroom. He turns on some bath water and enters the bedroom. He gets Lovely's clothes together. He places them in a chair then Picks her up and take her to the bathroom and puts her in the tub.*