To Abort?

Lovely: I don't know if I want to keep it. I've been wanting a child for so long but, not at this moment and time. My life has just begun I'm doing music with lil Uzi , 21Savage , Dej loaf. I'm bout to be in the biggest movie of the year! It has an all black cast -- I've waited all my life for this. Why should I stop and give it up for a child I'm not ready for?

Nicki: Are you sure your not ready? Because it kinda sound like something else -- Maybe a little scared.

Lovely: No I'm not scared. Why would I be scared?

Nicki: Most likely you don't want your kids to go through the pain you went through when you where young. You want their dad to be there for them and to understand and love them. Lovely, Jayceon is not your dad, and he never will be. You need to stop taking your anger out on him. An on top of that you've been waiting to have a child since you where one. Don't make the same mistake I made when I was your age.

Lovely: Ma he's...I I'm just not ready!

Lovely starts to cry.

What about my career and my life? What if I fuck up and they come out totally screwed up. I'm still young. What if I don't love them enough or worst they come out hating me. What if they Love him more than they love me.

Tears start streaming down Lovely's face. Jayceon stands outside the door and listens.

He makes me get up in the morning he's the reason I smile. If he turns into their reason then what will I have. He can't love me and take care of me while he takes care and love them that's too much for one person. That's like -

Nicki: Lovely chill. Calm down baby girl. Your going to be the best mom out here at your age. You and him will be fine just relax and stop over thinking.

Lovely: Ma I can't do this. I DONT WANT IT! I'M NOT READYYYY! I can't be you, I'm not as good as you are.

Nicki: Your right you will never be me! But you will be better than me. Look your already a month in just give it a week and think about it.

Lovely: Okay mama. But please don't tell Jayceon about this conversation he will be hurt.

Jayceon walks into the room with tears in his eyes.

Jayceon: Really, your thinking about killing my child? Damn and wasn't gone tell me either!

Lovely: That's not what I said.

Jayceon: I heard what you said!

Nicki: I'm gonna go.

Nicki walks out the room and goes into Nyemiah's room.

Jayceon: You still don't understand what it means to be married!

Lovely: What do you mean?

Jayceon: YOU STILL ACT LIKE ITS ONLY YOU IN THIS FUCKING RELATIONSHIP AND I'M GETTING REAL SICK OF IT. YOU IF YOU WANNA DO THIS THEN DO IT BUT WE GONE GET A DIVORCE THATS THAT. I'm going for a ride.

Jayceon slam the door as he exit the room. Lovely sits on the bed and lays back.