Carnival Time!

Nicki: Boys you guys know the deal. Girls house, guys house, go shoot shoot.

Nyemiah: Ma I think it's shoo shoo.

Lovely and Nyemiah laugh.

Lovely: Naw she meant shoot, how's the belly.

Lovely Nyemiah and the guys try not to laugh. Nicki glares at them then walks away.

Nicki: Carnival is awaiting let's go get ready.

The girls follow Nicki and wave bye to the boys.

******

( Nicki and Meek

( Nicki and Meek

( Nyemiah and Future

( Lovely and Jayceon

Lovely: Damn we look good!

Nicki: Wi som bad tings!

Nyemiah: couple goals Inna dis bitch!

Jayceon: mi just here fi de outfits.

Lovely: mi see dat lil time here helped.

Lovely kisses Jayceon cheek and they walk to their stations. The music starts playing and they get on their float in the front and starts dancing.

Later at home

Nicki looks at her phone and all the Hate messages then Throw it at the wall and it breaks.

Nicki: UGHHH I RATHER FUCKING DIE THEN LIVE ON DIS EARTH!

She drops to her knees with a knot in her throat and she starts gasping for air. Then she catches it and she screams while holding her throat " HELL "  Lovely and Nyemiah runs down the steps and look at her. Lovely pick her up and they walk to the front door.

Nicki: No!

Nicki kicks her feet and pushes them away from the door.

Lovely: Stop you need help.

Nicki tries to talk and Lovely starts back walking to the door then Nicki gasps for air like she's having a panic attack.

Nicki: No, Lovely!

Nicki starts crying and the girls look at her.

Lovely: Then what do you want Ma?

Nicki: Can we just lay down?

Lovely takes her to the couch and Nyemiah pulls it out then goes and grabs blankets. Lovely lay Nicki down and the girls lay down with her.

Nyemiah: You sure you wanna do this?

She nods her head and they lay there and cuddle. After a couple of minutes, they fall asleep then the doorbell ring and Nicki wakes up. She looks back at the girls then slowly get up and its pitch black in the house. she walks and hit her toe on the coffee table she whispers "Shit " then walks to the door and whispers.

Nicki: Who is it?

Thembi: OPEN THE DOOR IT'S ME!

Nicki: Shhh!

She slowly opens the door and Thembi bum rush in.

Thembi: SOOO-

Nicki covers Thembi mouth the point to the girls as she closes the door. Then she sneaks upstairs and Thembi follows as they walk into Nicki's woman cave.

Nicki: What the fuck you want?

Thembi: You know what I want.

Nicki: I'll talk to you in the morning I've had a long day.

Thembi: Okay boo.

Nicki excoriated Thembi out the house then goes back and lay down with the girls.