His Shirt His House His LOVELY!!

Lovely: I didn't know you knew how to cook.

Jayceon: There's a lot of things you don't know about me but your going to find out!

* Lovely looks at him puzzled by what he said then she sit at the stool by the island.*

Lovely: So wha-ch  cook-ing?

Jayceon: You'll see when I cook it! Damn.

* Lovely looks at him*

Lovely: Who the fuck are you talkin to my nigga?!?!

Jayceon: You! * Mocks Lovely * My Nigga!

*Lovely Grabs her keys and phone*

Lovely: I ain't gotta take this I got my own shit!

* She starts walking fast to the front door with Jayceon speed walking behind her. Jayceon grabs Lovely by the waist and pulls her ass into his pelvis area. *

Jayceon: Wait.

Lovely: No!

* She pushes offa him and runs to the front door. He runs after her and grabs her arm as she opens the door! She moves his hand offa her arm then she starts running down the steps and he follows Yellin her name. she gets in the car and he stands in front of it.*

Jayceon: Look I don't want us to leave on a bad note. I'm sorry!

* she starts up the car and push the gas peddle with it still in park. *

Lovely: I'm not them groupie hoe's Jayceon! I COME FROM MONEY! I CAN FUCK AROUND AND GET ANY NIGGA AND ANYTHING I WANT! BITCH ASS NIGGA. I'm still from the hood. Don't let the address and clothes fool you!

Jayceon: Bitch ass nigga?

* His eyes get big and he walk to the driver side of the car. He opens the door and pulls her out! He feels something against his belly then hears a click sound.*

Lovely: Try me!

The Game: Look Lovely... * He looks At her Then He gets down on one knee and she looks at him. *
Look lovely please come back in the house and let's talk about this. I don't want you to leave. 

* She looks at him and roll her eyes. She takes the key out the car and close the door then walks back in the house with her gun phone and key. He follows behind her lookin like a lost puppy. They go into the kitchen and he finish Cooking. He escort her to her seat then goes and get the plates and place them in front of them. He looks at Lovely eating*

Jayceon: I'm really sorry for how I talked to you. I'm just use to talking shit to anyone and everyone and they take it.

Lovely: * Covers mouth with food particles in it* I see! The food is good by the way.

Jayceon: Thank you.

Lovely: No problem. I'm sorry for calling you names I tend to throw names and low-blows when I'm mad.

Jayceon: Yea you got all hood on me and pulled out a gun. I was like damn this lil cute girl just went from love jones to set it off  on me real quick .

Lovely: I'm really sorry Jay but don't ever underestimate.

*They finish and he grabs the plates.*

Jayceon: Don't move.

Lovely: Umm.. *Cocks gun* okay.

*He chuckles then goes in to the kitchen and washes the dishes. He finish them then grabs a plate with a cup cake on it. He stands behind lovely and place it in front of her.*

Jayceon: when I saw you at yo brother Chris party I realized you had to be mine. Not talking marriage or none yet but this is a promise ring and I want you to be my girl? * Gets on one Knee* Lovely will you be my girl?

Lovely: * Smirks*  Yes!??! * She cleans the ring off and puts it on. * I'm a lil sleepy so I'm gonna go in the guess room and get some sleep.

Jayceon: * Looks puzzled* Yea I understand. It's been a long crazy day.

*She gets up and walks past him as he stands there confused. Lovely goes into the guess room and lays there with the lights off.*

Lovely P.O.V: What do you do when your life isn't what you thought it would be. When your happy but can't feel it! Is it your fault that you have zero emotion in a time where you should be? If he praise you but you get bored what do you do? If he's the perfect guy but they don't truly know him then is he? Or are you just over doing it? Can you truly love him? Can he truly love you?!?...

* She lays there till she falls asleep.*