The BreakDown ( He hates me)

Lovely laid on the bed thinking about her life. Slowly falling into a slumber her thoughts follow her into her dream.

Sb: Her just being an evil demon child! Its like she's just a marked target and I'm not gonna lie. yea I'm scared of her! Have you seen her when she's in that mode...

Sb: I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU AND THESE DAMN KIDS!

Nyemiah: For a man to call 165 times then text 318 times and FaceTime you 7 time. takes courage and that means his pride and ego is moved to the side. He miss you!

Jayceon: To tell you the truth your beauty and the fact that you challenged me. Most girls don't make me work for it. I liked that you did then your personality slipped in and I was like wow. It was like standing out side in the dark then the stars slowly come out and light up the night. I like how you don't take anyone's shit. It's either your way or the highway. Your just a rare kinda girl. Women like you don't come around too often. That's why I had to have you even if it meant getting my shit together. Why are you asking this now baby?

Lovely: He took her from meeee. I miss her already. I love that he Love her and their gonna get married but who am I gonna come home to and tell my secrets too or ask is my shorts too short. Who am I gonna fight with in the morning about not being dressed. That's my rib my right hand my sex storytelling partner. We can't even chill smoke or drink!

Nyemiah: FUCK YOU! I SWEAR WHEN SHIT DON'T GO YO WAY YOU BECOME A BIG BABY! NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR STORIES. I see why they call you El Diablo.

" Lovely needs you guys" - Papi

"No she's grown" - Nic

" She needs help" - Jay

"Well we'll send her back to the crazy house" - Nye

" She's...No. SHE WANTED TO KILL FUTURE AND MAKE SURE YOU WATCH...she's lashing out" - Jay

" That's just the Lovely thing to do" - Nye

" Why are Ya'll being so mean" -Future

"We're doing what's we know best"- Nic

"Best for her or best for you" - Meek

Jayceon: Fuck you! Yo spoiled ass dont even know what real love is!

August: One I just wanna say I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything I did and for everything I have done in the past to hurt you. I really would like a fresh start?

Jayceon: I'm yo husband no Matter how you feel and I got yo back.

Nicki: WHAT I WAS MAKING SURE YOU WASNT PREGNANT!

Jayceon: I forgot this is our thing. Lovely Nicole Maraj I googled you

Lovely: I think I got your's, it says pregnant.

Nyemiah: We'll, they Both do then.

Carmon: Are you mad Jay likes me better than you?

Jayceon: YOU STILL ACT LIKE ITS ONLY YOU IN THIS FUCKING RELATIONSHIP AND I'M GETTING REAL SICK OF IT. YOU IF YOU WANNA DO THIS THEN DO IT BUT WE GONE GET A DIVORCE AND THATS THAT. I'm going for a ride.

Nicki: Lovely chill. Calm down baby girl. Your going to be the best mom out here at your age. You and him will be fine just relax and stop over thinking.

Lovely: Mother Knows Best...Right?

Lovely finally wakes up and Papi is laying in the bed with  her. She looks at him then pulls him in closer as she goes back to sleep.

• Three days Later•

Nicki: Did you make a decision?

* Lovely looks at Nic and Jayceon looks at the wall but neither of them says a thing.*

SPEAK!

Lovely: No.

Jayceon: I can't make mine if she doesn't make her's. But when she does I will be ready either way.

Nicki: Have y'all talked?

Lovely: No, It's the first time we been in a room together for this long. We haven't been alone since our argument. Witch I feel is dumb and worthless.

Jayceon: Damn, Able to talk to everyone but me.

Lovely: FUCK IT WE CAN KEEP THE DAMN CHILD BUT WHEN I FUCK UP ITS ON YOU!

* Lovely gets up crying and storms upstairs. Nicki and Jayceon looks at her then each other.*

Nicki: What's going on? It feel like every since y'all got married y'all been going at it like bloods and crips.

Jayceon: She wanna kill our baby. An didn't even consider my feelings or what I want. An I told her if she do we was getting a divorce. I think she was right , we should have waited. She had a plan and I kept saying if you love me then You'll do it for me. Like her love some how increased just cause she was doing what I wanted her to do. An I know she love me shit she would die for me. When her sickle cell was acting up she stayed home cause I had just got there and I was hungry. She made it look easy like she wasn't hurting until I heard her crying in the bathroom and rushed her to the hospital. I feel like I've been abusing us and she's been taking my shit.

Nicki: Shit at least you know what the fuck you doing and that's just her she takes care of everyone before herself. When Sb shot her twice she fell and got back up making sure she protested me and Nye. That's why I know she will be a great mom. She just needs to believe in herself and feel loved. An I'm not saying your fully in the wrong and I'm not saying she is. I'm just saying both of y'all play a part in it. Y'all need to talk this out.

Jayceon: Thanks and to think she makes me look like a white preppy kid. Now I feel like a cry baby cause I'm complaining and she till been working and making sure we good.

Nicki: We all have a breakdown sometimes.