Neighborhood Know's

*Jayceon walks up to Lovely and he places his right hand on her cheek

*Jayceon walks up to Lovely and he places his right hand on her cheek. He slides his hand down her face and grabs her chin then proceeds to make her kiss him. He picks her up and she wraps her arms and legs around him. He whispers in her ear 'Your mine no matter what'. Then walk to her bed Lovely licks Jayceon neck then his face including his bread. He sits on the edge of the bed and Lovely gets down. She stands in front of him and slowly gets undressed.*

Jayceon: Go turn the music on.

Lovely: Why.

Jayceon: So yo mama don't hear you. Naw fucks it i'ma make you moan louder than the music.

* Lovely eyes get wide and she bits her bottom lip.  She goes and turns the music on and Jayceon gets undressed. She walks up to him then looks down. *

Lovely: Daddy you grew.

Jayceon: Yea so we gone take our time a little.

* walks to the bed. He smacks her ass then she smirks and lays down on the bed. Jayceon gets on top of Lovely and Slowly slide his dick in her Vagina. Lovely let's out a soft moan then she starts rubbing on his chest. Jayceon slowly strokes in and outta Lovely as he kisses on her neck. *

Lovely: Get off. Yo ass taking too long. I'ma take control for a moment.

*Jayceon glares at Lovely and lays next to Her. Lovely giggles then gets on top of Jayceon she rubs his chest and let her nail follow the trail of his abbs. She slowly slides down on some of Jayceon's dick. Lovely starts riding Jayceon and smirks. She speeds up and he holds her waist. Lovely slides down a little more and moans "PAPIIII" then Jayceon smirks. Lovely gets wetter and it oozes down Jayceon dick "OH GOD". Lovely slide all the way down on Jayceon dick and goes fast as fuck. A few minutes later Lovely is on all four and Jayceon is hitting it from the back. Jayceon strokes in and outta Lovely "Fuck" she moans"ZADDY, YESS". Lovely deepen her arch a little more "DAMN, baby YES". He cums but they continue, Jayceon speed up and Lovely throws it back harder. Nicki walks into Lovely and Jayceon's Room. She sees Lovely throwing in back and Jayceon hitting it from the back and they look at her. Everyone screams then Lovely deepen her arch and puts her face in the pillow and Jayceon just looks at Nicki in shock. Nicki scream then gets out the room and close the door. She stands outside the bedroom and talks. *

Nicki: Dinner ready come eat. DAMN, I JUST SAID COME, FUCKKKK!

* Lovely and Jayceon get cleaned up then comes downstairs. They Sit at the table then Nyemiah and Nicki looks at them.*

Nicki: Damn, I ain't know I run a pet shop, mad House, and circuses.

Lovely: Ma! Didn't you hear the moans the whole time?

Nicki: I heard them earlier and I left for the store.  I came back and the house was full of music so I didn't trip off the moan then I saw...

*Nicki shakes her head and sits there in shock as everyone makes their plate and starts eating. Meek and Future come and sits at the table.*

Meek: Y'all have fun?

* Lovely chokes on her food then covers her face and looks down.*

Lovely: Does everyone know?

Future: Yea, we heard. I think the whole neighborhood heard.

Nyemiah: Fuck * Moans* ZADDY YESS! PAPIIII.

* Everyone at the table Laughs and Lovely pouts. Future grunts mocking Jayceon. *

Future: DAMN, baby YES. OH GOD!

Lovely: Get on our level then talk shit. Like papa Meek said it's Levels to this shit!

* they start eating and Jayceon lays his hand on Lovely's lap.*