Ma Peeps

Lovely's Pov

*It's been I say six or seven months since I've seen ma. Last time she saw me i was her little virgin bride. And MEEK oh gosh what is he gonna say Nooo what is he gonna dooo. I already know I'm dead cause I haven't told them I dropped outta school to just continue my acting and rapping career. They texted and said they're enjoying the movies and shows they love the music but they both wish I wasn't so explicit. Me and Jay are both dead hands down. I moved to Trinidad and I feel closer to Ma's side of the family more than ever. I finally see their part of the accent that comes out when I'm mad. We had a family dinner not too far back and Uncle Caiah kept telling me how I acted like Ma. I made sure none of them told her about what happened and when we took pictures it was only on the form as if I came to visit. Jayceon gripped my thigh and I looked at him*

Jayceon: We're about to be pulling up to our death.

* He chuckled and I giggled. *

*Ma called a family dinner today but if I could have kept pushing it back I would've. The crazy part is I haven't even talked to Nye either. Papi came to the house the week I was packing to leave for trini. It's just so crazy cause when Nye first moved out I was mad but look who's really been mia. Jayceon talks to Fu from time to time but we only been handling business and pleasure in America and been with family in trini. I can only imagine what their gonna say. I feel like Ma got this house out in the middle of nowhere with only ten neighbors just so she could kill us. A door opened and I looked around we're here. Jayceon opened my door and I slowly got out heart beating like drum i looked at the house then Jay. He looked at me and smiled I gave him a slight smile back then he closed my door. He got our bags then we walked to the door and I opened it we walked in and I looked around. He sat our bags down and closed the door then we walked to the back and there everyone was. Nye ran to me and I hugged her she hugged me tighter.*

Nyemiah: I missed you! where have you been beside mia? You got a lil thick.

* Nyemiah winked and I giggled. *

Lovely: I missed you too and here and there you know. I guess.

*Nyemiah went to hug Jay and Fu and Meek came up to me we hugged. Then We talked for a second then they moved to the side. An she stood there staring at me her eyes scanning me like a robot and I just stared back then she glared and I knew she peeped. She walked into another room and i followed with my head down.*

Nicki: Hey baby girl!

Lovely: Hi Mommy.

Nicki: So how is college?

Lovely: It's college, you know distant and stuff. Far far away.

Nicki: Yea it's almost been a year since I've seen you.

Lovely: I knowwww I just been so busyyyy.

Nicki: Yep but I see you had enough free time to visit yo cousins uncle's Gma and to let Jay fuck you. But hey mommy will always be there.

* I gasped then stood there not knowing what to do or say. She chuckled and I heard laughter outside the room too. All I could do was stand there my mouth wouldn't open and I didn't know what to say. *

Tell me the truth Lovely.

Lovely: I dropped out of school to further my career. I moved to Trinidad.

Nicki: WHAT I WAS MAKE SURE YOU WASNT PREGNANT! LOVELY NICOLE MARAJ YOU DROPPED OUTTA COLLEGE!

Lovely: Noo never Pregnant, i moved to Trinidad.

* I smiled hoping she would just be happy I moved to her favorite island and wasn't pregnant. *

Nicki: Don't fucking play with me Lovely.

Lovely: It was no point I got everything I need.

Nicki: You know what your grown do you.

* I made a sad face and she looked at me I knew she couldn't resist she smiled and hugged me. We walked out of the room and I glared at everyone. *

Everyone get ready we're having company. Lovely, you know where you and Jayceon room is.

•Later that night•

Chino: Hey stranger.

* I Turned around looked then smiled*

Lovely: Hey Chi.

Chino: You got married and left the country on me. I missed you.

* I giggled and touched his arm*

Lovely: I had to grow up you told me that.

Chino: I see you grew up and got thick on me. You look beautiful.

* I smirked throwing my hip to the right looking back at my ass than at him.*

Lovely: Let's just say baby girl got a new meal plan and lifestyle.

Chino: Oh word?

Lovely: Word.

Chino: how have you been?

Lovely: Great and you?

Chino: Fine now that I've seen you.

* I laughed and touched his arm again. *

Lovely: Okayyy.

Chino: Wanna dance?

* I nodded and grabbed his hand we walked onto the dance floor and it felt like the music got louder. He was doing some cool guy 1 2 step and I was keeping it cordial. Next thing I knew we were dancing and talking four songs later.' Oh, shit dis my shittt' he smirked at me and I started whining my waist. I had no care in the world who was watching and he could tell. next thing I knew a hand grabbed my arm.*

Jayceon: We need to talk!

Lovely: Umm...Okay.