Mother Knows Sex.

* Nicki stumbled In the house and everyone walks in.They walk into the kitchen and sit down. Lovely makes everyone drinks. *

Nicki: Tenight was lit! Mi tink im ah likle Ova fi mi limit.

Lovely: Ma yuh drunk.

Nicki: yea mi du whst mi want! mi an meek bout to fuck.

Nyemiah: Ewww.

Lovely: dats judt nasty

Nicki: wi gaan be louda dan de taylors.

* Everyone laughs and Lovely roll her eyes. Nick rubs on Meeks private part.*

Meek: I'm ready.

* Meek stands up and Nicki hops on his back. Nicki laughs then Meek runs up the stairs. They enter nicki's room and she smirks.*

Nicki: Yuh gaan du de wuk or mi?

Meek: We a team ain't we.

* Nicki smirks then nods her head Meek walks up to her. Nicki push Meek away then goes an freshening up as Meek gets undressed to his boxer. Meek grabs Nicki and push her up against the wall as they start kissing. He proceeds to suck on her neck and biting her ear. Nicki starts moaning in Meeks ear Then he pick her up and wrap her legs around him. Meek pops off Nicki's bra. Then starts kissing and sucking on her titties he throws Nicki on the bed and open her legs. He starts kissing her the whole length of her body while stripping her. He finally pull's her pants off and he start kiss in between Nicki's thighs. Meek slowly licks Onika clit and she moans he flicks his tongue then Nicki push his head. He rubs it a little then looks up at his face. After five minutes of him eating her out and her cumming three times he pushes his dick deep inside her. Her legs start shaking as she dig her nails in his back. He grunts in pain/Pleasure he stars going harder and deeper while she screaming "Meek " louder as each inch goes in. Nicki pass out from all the excitement and alcohol in her system and wakes up an hour later.*

Nicki: What happen?

Meek: You passed out so i just pulled out and went and handled my business.

* Nicki leans over and kiss meek cheek.*

Nicki: Baby i'm sorry but to be honest i don't remember anything after i said " Tenight was lit! Mi tink im ah likle Ova fi mi limit."

Meek: It makes since cause after that everything went down hill from there. You really excited your limit. Go back to sleep baby.

* Meek scoots closer to Nicki and holds her she smiles then they slowly fall's asleep.*