Two homes

Walking in my house with that big belly is all I could wish for! The only thing that could have made it better, would have been if the babies in her belly were mine. I laid there on that couch as she walked to me rubbing her belly.

Chino: One day their gonna get sick of you rubbing them and their gonna kick you.

Lovely: If they know what's best for them...

She stopped and paused looking at her belly.

They would've done it a longggg time ago.

She laughed which made me laugh then she covered her mouth as she coughed. Moving her hand all I saw was red.

Chino: Is that...

Looking at her hand and her bloody nose I couldn't help but get up fast. Blood was dripping from her nose and she was still coughing up blood.

We need to get you to the hospital!

Lovely: No, no we don't. Just get me two warm towels, a bucket full of warm water and some apple juice.

Chino: But your...

Lovely: Just do what I said, Please?

How could she be so calm at a time like this? Something could be wrong with her or even worse her kids. She's just sitting there eight months pregnant with blood stained on her clothes. I went and got everything she needed and returned.

Chino: What is all this for?

Lovely: Towels is for my head and nose. Bucket to clean the towels and Apple juice is for the two little ones. They're fighting the Doctor told me this might happen. Well, she said rare chance but hey I am as rare as they come. Can you help me upstairs, please?

******

I decided to go to Jay's house and let him spend some time with the babies. Soon as I walked in he was sitting there, lights dim smirking. I knew he was up to no good. I tried to back out the door but I couldn't. It was some Buff ass black dude standing there. I walked back in and he closed the door behind me.

Lovely: So that's what we doing now? Trapping baby mamas in your house.

Jayceon: At least your mine and not his.

Lovely: What's that supposed to mean?

I glared at him feeling like I was somehow being called a hoe. He looked at me like he's pass being mad.

Jayceon: Your out here...Nothing I just want to spend this time with our kids.

I went and sat on the couch and he sat next to me.
He hesitated to touch my belly then I grabbed his hand and placed it on there. I admittedly felt a hand where his was as did he.

Lovely: That's Nicaya

I felt one good kick and he moved his hand.

That soccer player is Nicholas

He smiled as he leaned back looking at me. I wonder what he was thinking about.

Jayceon: You know you will always have a home here right? Right?

Lovely: Yes I know. Will you be there for the birthday.

Jayceon: Yea, what kinda question is that?

Lovely: I'm just trying to make sure.

Jayceon: Are you hungry?

Lovely: When am I not? I don't know if you know but I'm eating for three now.

Jayceon: You've always ate for three.

We laughed, I missed this soooo much. Sometimes I do regret that day but it helped me find out who I am and what I need.

Lovely: Well I'm eating for six then.

Throughout the night we talked and we flirted. It was the hardest I've ever seen two people flirt before but we have chemistry. Somehow he got me to spend the night. Well, it wasn't a somehow. I wanted to I missed him, I missed us.