Catching feelings ( Nic's/ Meek's P.O.V)

• 4 weeks later•

He so sweet and..I never expected him to be this kind! It's like when I meet him as a friend he was so hood and Gudda but when we started talking he was more romantic and had me in my feelings and he a New York nigga...He got me feeling...I don't know it just feels good! * Looks at phone * I wanna text him but I don't want to wake Papi and I don't want him to think this a booty call...UGGG! What am I going to dooooo? An on top of it all lovely left me in this big house all Alone but her birthday is tomorrow! I'm excited she'll be 18! My baby is getting so much older. I just hope she knows how much I love her and I'm glad we finally squashed everything... Anyway's, let me take my ass to sleep I got a long day ahead of me!

*She takes her robe off then lay in the bed and falls asleep *

She's so beautiful and..I never expected her to give me a chance! It's like when I meet her as a friend she was so hood and classy but when we started talking he was more down to earth and had me in my feelings and She an New York Chick...She got me feeling...I don't know it just feels good! It's like a collaboration of things! *Looks at phone * I wanna text her but I don't want to wake her and I don't want her to think I'm called just for a booty call...SHIT! What am I going to Do Mann? An on top of it all lovely and I haven't really got to know each other but her birthday is tomorrow. So I' ma try something maybe depends on what Nic got planned for them. I know Nic is excited her baby girl will be 18! She getting older! I know it's hard for her cause she in the public eye. I just hope Nicki knows how much I love her and I'm glad her and Lovely finally handled that misunderstanding... Anyways, let me go to sleep I got a long day ahead of me!

*He smirks and goes and gets ready for bed then lay down and slowly fall asleep*