Wedding Day?!?

• One Month and three-point one week's Later•

Lovely: Do I truly love this man? I think I question myself and everything I do too much. But it got me this far so I guess I'm doing something right.

•At the alter •

Pastor: Lovely and Jayceon are going to read their Vals.

Jayceon: this is our thing.

* Jayceon gets down on one knee and everyone "Aww's"*

through the calm and the storm, I've enjoyed you. I don't know if it's cause I Love your crazy or you but you make this exciting. I love the crazy chapters we have. You told me my vows won't mean anything to you cause everything I do for you and us provides my love. "This is all about me with a hint of you so make it quick". Is your slogan and I love it.

* They smirk then he stands up. *

Lovely: Before I get all mushy I want you to know. I understand as entertainers we're going have to do things that tests our marriage. But in our downtime, I need you to know. Touching is a kiss and a kiss is sex and sex is an orgy.

* Everyone laughs *

But no seriously when your married it is. Definitely when you want it to be more. You know how fast I am ready to leave. Our first date * Looks down* you almost got shot * Everyone gasps* take it I was kinda a lil horny but I was ready to go.* Nyemiah laughs* Jail hell you name it I had a one-way ticket. Ok now * She grabs Jayceon hands* You bring out the girl in me we're best friends and Lover.  Enemies only on the off day. When we broke up and i thought you weren't showing up to the house warming I almost cried and i never cry. * Everyone Aww*  I know I talk too much but you listen to my stories even if you were there. But i'ma shut up cause I can show you most of this then try and tell everyone.

• Wedding Afterparty •

Jayceon: What am I gonna do with you?

* Lovely pouts*

Lovely: Love me and finally let me give you what I been wanting to give to you.

Jayceon: I got me a freshman.

* She pokes his chest.*

Lovely: A college freshman sir.

Jayceon: Call me daddy and i can give you this college dick.

* Lovely eyes get wide and she turns the other away. Meek and Nicki tap Jayceon on the shoulder. *

Meek: Yo college what?!?!

*Nicki giggled and glanced at Meek then looked back at Jayceon. *

Nicki: Baby they're married now.

Meek: I don't care she's my little girl!

Nicki: We came over here to say... I...

Meek: We forgot what we were gone say but baby girl don't let him not earn it.

* Nyemiah whisper in Lovely's ear.*

Nyemiah: Tease him.

Lovely: Tease him?

* Nicki and Meek walked away as Nyemiah nods. Future snatched her up and pulls her close to him.*

Future: What we talking about?

Lovely: Me making yo homeboi earn it.

Future/Jayceon: We brothers.

* Jayceon and future dap.*

Lovely: Oh damn my bad. We were talking about how the brothers gone be honeymooning.

* Nyemiah and Lovely Snickers. *

* Lovely kisses Jayceon and Nyemiah and Future walked to the dance floor. *

Lovely: I love you baby.

Jayceon: I love you too.