Late Nights to Early Mornings

* Jayceon walks in the house and close the door. He turns around to see mama Nicki sitting in the chair looking at him in the dark.*

Jayceon: I'm sorry.

Nicki: No you're fine. Are you okay son?

Jayceon: Not really but she's your daughter so I won't bother you with my problems.

Nicki: Yea she's my daughter which means she's not always right. Come talk to me.

* Jayceon walks in the room and sits next to Nicki. *

Jayceon: I don't know maybe I'm trippin or it also could be cause I love her so much but I don't like her around other men. I know She tells me she doesn't want them and she's mine but it does something to me. Like what kinda man lets his woman dance and flirt with other men?

Nicki: Yea I get it but what really happened to where you two are Yelling and slamming doors in my house and you need to go for a long ass drive? She also feels like since her dad let me do me when we were together she can do the same. Lovely is the kinda girl that set up boundaries straight off the back. She sets them up but she also needs you to set some up cause if she's setting everything up she feels like she can do whatever she wants.

Jayceon: Well...

Nicki: Pour me some of that Henny cause anything starting off with a "well" means it's a trip.

* They chuckle then Jayceon does as told.*

Okay, now you can start.

Jayceon: I was sitting talking to Future and Meek when Meek looks over at Lovely and Chino talking. Me being overprotective asked them can we move closer so we did. We're still talking but i'm also listening to Lovely and Chino. Next thing I know she's grabbing his hand and there on the dance floor for five songs. So I got up and grabbed her went upstairs and we started talking. I might have said she was dumb and kinda-sorta said that she had some hoe like tendencies going on. But it wasn't that serious and she was saying it wasn't how it seemed but I was mad. Then she got really mad and said that divorce was in our near future.

* He clears his throat trying not to cry Nicki's eyes get really big and she rubs her head then she drinks her whole cup of Hennessy.*

Nicki: I would say she doesn't mean it but damn! I thought she was a handful but both of yall are. Dis feel...I...Whatever you gotta do to fix ya'll relationship no marriage you need to do it. She feeling like she has nothing to lose definitely since you didn't trust her. But both of ya'll trippin, I was so ready to say she was being a big spoiled baby but shit you played your part too. Yo ass was bold just like she was. Shit, I might need to go for a drive.

*They laugh.*

Go lay with your wife and get some rest, we have a long day tomorrow.

Jayceon: Yes ma'am and thank you.

* Jayceon walks upstairs and goes into Lovely's room he looks around and she's nowhere to be found. He walks into the bathroom and she's not there. He gets freshened up then he lays down. *

• Later That Morning •

* Nyemiah wakes up and goes downstairs in her Pj's to the Kitchen. *

Nyemiah: Morning ma, What are you cooking?

Nicki: Shrimp and grits with a roll and hashbrown.

Nyemiah: One of Love fav.

* Jayceon walks in the kitchen and looks at everyone. *

Jayceon: Good Morning ladies.

Nicki: Did you do what I told you?

Nyemiah: Do what?

Jayceon: She wasn't there.

Nyemiah: Duh, she's in my room.

Nicki: What?

Jayceon: Should've known.

Nyemiah: Yea, she came in late last night talking about space.

* Lovely walks into the kitchen she looks at the food and smirks. *

Lovely: Morning Mommy and Nye.

* Lovely looks at Jayceon and rolls her eyes. *

Morning Devil.

* Everyone gasp then they set the table and start eating. Lovely sits in between Nye and Nicki for breakfast. They finish eating then goes to their rooms and get dressed. *

Nyemiah: Lovely hurry up in the shower everyone is dressed but you.

Lovely: Shit then everyone can leave I'll make it there.

* An hour later Lovely is dressed. She walks downstairs and Jayceon is sitting there waiting for her.*

Damn, don't even trust me enough to shower and get dressed alone.

Jayceon: Your mom told me to stay.

* Lovely walks out the door to the car and they both get in. They're in the car riding for an hour when Lovely takes her jogging pants off and pulls her panties to the side. Jayceon looks at Lovely confused. She pulls his jogging pants down along with his boxers. Lovely sits on Jayceon and starts riding him as the driver raises up the partition. He grunts and grips her waist She moans in his ear and calls him daddy. He starts kissing on her neck and gripping her ass. Lovely is riding Jayceon dick passionately and he blurts out cus words. Lovely giggles and makes him hit her spot then he jerks forward a little. Lovely notice he's so close to cuming when she gets off of him puts her clothes back on and sits on the other side of the car.*

Lovely: Guess my Dumb ass forgot how to make you cum too.

* Lovely grabbed a baggie out her bag then grabbed the towel out the baggie and cleaned herself off. Once the driver stopped the car and Lovely was finished she got out the car and made her way to Nye and Nicki sitting at the basketball court waiting. Jayceon fixed himself and slowly made his way towards everyone. *

Nicki: Okay, now they're here its boys versus girls.

* During the game Nicki notice Jayceon is walking/Playing a little strange so she pulls him to the side.*

Nicki: Are you okay? Did she hurt you?

Jayceon: She kinda did but...

Nicki: Come on, by spit it out!

Jayceon: SHE GAVE ME BLUE BALLS!

* Everyone looks at Jayceon and Nicki. Lovely and Nyemiah laugh. *

Meek: Like mother like daughter.

Nicki: How bout we wrap it up here and go home to get ourself ready for dinner.

* The girls got in the same car and the guy's got in the other.*