Welcome to NYC Lovely

• 3 weeks later •

Lovely: Ma, I'm leaving. I talked to grandma and Papa an I'm going back to New York.

Nicki: * Looks at Lovely holding her bags* What! Why! We've been fine lately. You've been good actually great!

Lovely: No Ma...You've been fine and great and good I've been struggling. I've been in the water gasping for help while people were looking at me but didn't do anything.
* Horn hunk * I have to go my uber is here.

*Lovely kisses Nicki cheek then a tear comes down, Lovely's face as she walks away and leaves. Meek text Nicki *

"Hey baby -M"

"Hi - N"

"You good? -M"

"Am I a good mom?"

*Nicki text back about to cry *

"Yea, What makes you ask that ?!?-M"

* Nicki stops responding. A few hours later Meek pulls up to Nicki's house and knocks on the door. Nicki comes to it and answer.

Nicki: Yes?

Meek: Why didn't you respond back?

Nicki: I need time to myself.

Meek: You going to invite me in?

Nicki: Oh, Yea. come in.

*Meek enters*

Meek: Now what is going on?

Nicki: Lovely tried to co...Co...Commit suicide.

Meek: She what? When?

Nicki: That night I came over yo house to you know but I left. I know I'ma have to tell her dad but I don't know-how. Like how do you tell someone there child tried to commit suicide? I know she told my mom and dad but I know their gonna call once she lands and tries to talk about keeping her.

Meek: One he left Y'all so you don't have to tell him shit. What do you mean once she lands?

Nicki: She flew back to New York.

Meek: Well we can go visit cause Papi is up there and I have to go get him.

Nicki: When?

Meek: Whenever is good for you?

*They go to Nicki room and Cuddle in her bed as they talk then fall asleep *