Even Sisters Fight

• Four Months Later•

Nyemiah: Hello?

Lovely: What?

Nyemiah: I'm trying to make sure I heard you right.

Lovely: I said Fuck you! you were never there anyway!  An when you were there you came late.

Nyemiah: FUCK YOU! I SWEAR WHEN SHIT DON'T GO YO WAY YOU BECOME A BIG BABY!  NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR STORIES. I see why they call you El Diablo.

* Lovely Voice cracks like she's about to cry*

Lovely: YA'LL WANNA SEE EL DIABLO I'LL SHOW YA'LL EL DIABLO!

* Lovely hangs up the phone. Jayceon walks in the house and closes the door. Lovely push him and walk up to the door and turns the handle but before she can make it out Jayceon picks her up. He takes her to the kitchen and sits her on the island. *

Jayceon: What's going on? Why are you pushing me?

Lovely: I'm sick of everyone making me out to be the bad guy. So I'm bout to show them a bad guy.

Jayceon: Explain?

Lovely: I'm gonna go to her house and Tie Future up. Then i'm gonna find her and tie her up and chop that ring off her finger right in front of him. Then I'm gonna take a knife and stab him in the belly and slowly slide the knife across his throat but not all the way we don't want him to die too fast and she's gonna watch as i cut my initials in his chest and as he slowly drowns in his own blood. I'm gonna take his blood and rub it in her face then slowly side my bloody hand down my face so we both can smell the fresh blood and then I'm gonna walk behind her and whisper " El Diablo".

*Jayceon steps back and looks at Lovely's face and she has no emotions on it  *

Jayceon: Baby I was talking about explaining to me why you're so mad. But since I heard this story and I know what you can do your not leaving.

* He holds her down on the counter. *

Lovely: Jayceon let me go. LET ME DOWN!

* she looks over and grab a knife and cut his bicep *

Jayceon: FUCK!

* He continues holding her.*

I don't care. you can cut me. I love you too much to let you ruin our life.

Lovely: I WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR THEM! FUCK MY LIFE IT HAS NO MEANING WITHOUT SOMEONE ON MY TEAM! MOM HAS MEEK NYE HAS FU AND I HAVE

Jayceon: Me! you have Me

* Lovely drops the knife as tears stream down her face. *

Lovely: They left me out in the cold. We don't talk, they don't come to my events. we..I'm *Sighs*

* Jayceon walks up to Lovely and grabs her. She wraps her legs around him and he carries her upstairs. He Lays her on her bed and leaves the room.*

Jay?

Jayceon: Yes?

Lovely: Can you lay with me, please?

* He walks back in the room. *

Jayceon: Sure.

* He gets in the bed behind her and holds her as they lay there.*

• Later that night•

* Lovely wakes up in the bed alone. *

"Lovely needs you guys" - Papi

"No she's grown" - Nic

"She needs help" - Jay

"Well we'll send her back to the crazy house" - Nye

" She's...No. SHE WANTED TO KILL FUTURE AND MAKE SURE YOU WATCH...she's lashing out" - Jay

" That's just the Lovely thing to do" - Nye

" Why are Ya'll being so mean" -Future

"We're doing  what's we know best"- Nic

"Best for her or best for you" - Meek

*Lovely walks downstairs and into the room.*

Lovely: Mother Knows Best...Right? I'm used to being left that the Nye and Nic thing to do. Thanks, boys for fighting for me. * Involuntary tears stream down her face as she looks at the boys* Hey I get to say three men fought for me when no one else did. *
Lovely looks at Nyemaih and Nicki* I won't run this time. * Lovely makes her way up the stairs* someone finally fought for me. *Smiles*

• Three hours later•

* Lovely wakes up on a completely naked Jayceon she looks around then falls back to sleep. *