The Club Loves the Maraj's!

*Nye goes to her room and they get dressed. Lovely makes some calls for their crew to meet them at the house and she call their security. The girl's grab their bags then they go to the car and leave with the boys trailing behind them. Security meets them a little down the road and Their friends follow behind. They pull up to the club and go through the back entrance.*

Dj: I just got word that the Maraj twins , their husbands and Mama Maraj herself is here with Meek ! Well they have different last names now but they'll always be the Maraj's to us.

* The light scans across the club then it stop's on Nyemiah , Nicki and Lovely. They smile then goes to their section.*

Jayceon: Damn we don't get no spotlight nomore?

Lovely: Not when your with someone as big as us.

Nyemiah: We're like the Kardashians of hip-hop without the hoeing around and plastic surgery.

* Lovely and Nyemiah laughs then high five each other. *

Nicki: Be nice.

Dj: I'm bout to make a couple freaks come out. This for all the island chick in the building.

* The Dj turns on a reggae remix and Nyemiah and Lovely grab Jayceon and Future hands. They pull then to an open space in their section. Nyemiah put her hands on Future's shoulders and he hold her waist as she whine it. Lovely put's her ass on Jayceon dick and starts whining her waist he bends her over a lil more and starts hitting her ass on his dick as she twerk on him. Future turns Nyemiah around and bends her over then starts hitting her ass on his dick as she twerk on him.*

Dj: Okay I see the twins out here getting it. AYE THEY FUCKING IT UP!

* Everyone starts record videos on their phone. *

Jayceon/Future: Baby you causing something. 

Lovely: Boi What yah want me to do?

Nyemiah: Right either turn up or sit down.

*Nyemiah and Lovely stop then goes and grab Nicki hand. They pull her to the open space and starts dancing. After a couple minutes their doing a one two step then whine.Chino walks into their section. Meek gives him dap and the whole time he can't take his eyes off Lovely. Lovely eyes catches his and she smiles. Chino walks up to Lovely and they hug.*

Chino: I'm sorry i caused so much drama.

Lovely: It's okay I kinda did too. Great to see you though.

* Lovely walks up to Jayceon and hop's up on him. He catches Lovely then holds her by her ass and they makeout. Everyone in the club besides the family watch and record. Nyemiah, Future, Nicki, Meek, Jayceon and Lovely enjoy their night then goes home. *