Signing them papers

We didn't talk the Last four days not even on the flight back to Trinidad. Ma said he talked to her but shit I don't know what to say. I'm use to being in control but this time I'm not and its killing me. I want my marriage but I don't know if I truly want this child. We where back home he was in the Kitchen cleaning and I was in the bed thinking. I finally decided to say something. I walked in to the kitchen and hoped on top of the island and he paid me no mind .

Lovely: Jayceon can we talk?

I sat there swinging my feet looking like a lost puppy dog. He looked up at me an I looked down.

Jayceon: Wasp?

Lovely: I'm sorry for what I did I just...

I put my hands on my face and he walked in front of me. I put my head on his chest and he rubbed my head. I pulled the paperwork out of my back pocket and sat up as I handed it to him.

I love you but this roller coaster is way too much.
I thought you was gone have to take care of me but I realized I was taking care of you. An I can't take care of two baby's. I bought me a new house I took my name of of this one and I made sure we don't have to run into each other.

I kissed his cheek and got down. He stood there looking at me as I walked to the front door.

I guess you get what you really wanted a divorce and the baby.

I grabbed my thing and left not looking back. Not waiting for him to come outta shock. Not even waiting for him to run after me I was done. I called chino on the drive to my house and he invited me over to talk. I Low-key think he bout a house here in Trinidad to keep an eye on me. For himself and meek, but we where still great friends so how could I turn that down.