College boys + Hs Senior Party = Senior Fight

*Lovely is at the bar getting a drink with her friend Tyra when she looks over and sees a girl rubbing on Jayceon muscle. Lovely and Tyra walks up to them.*

Carmon: Who dis?

Lovely: Same thing I was gone ask bitch!

Jayceon: Baby, this is C..C...

Carmon: Carmon!

Jayceon: Yea, Carmon, and Carmon. This is Lovely Minaj. I mean, Maraj. My girlfriend.

* Carmon gets up to get her a drink. Lovely looks at Jayceon ( The Game).*

Lovely: I'm going to go dance. Come on, Tyra!

Tyra: There's your sister and her boyfriend.

*Lovely and Tyra walks over to Nyemiah and Future.*

Lovely: Hey, sis! Wasp Bruh.

Nye: Hi, Lovely.

Future: Hey, sis!

* Carmon bumps into lovely and walks back and sits with Jayceon. Lovely looks at them giggling with each other.*

Lovely: Excuse me.

* Lovely walks over to Carmon and pour her drink on her. Carmon screams then lovely slaps her.*

Get up, lil bitch! I tried to be nice, but now I'm bout to beat yo ass!

* Carmon gets out the seat then walks up to lovely. *

Carmon: Are you mad Jay likes me better than you?

Lovely: Nope, cause he couldn't even remember your name! I'm mad cause you being a disrespectful ass bitch!

Carmon: Oh, word?

* Lovely swings and miss then Carmon swings and hit lovely in the jaw. Carmon steps forward and swings and misses, then Lovely steps on her foot and starts swinging. Lovely hit Carmon four times, causing her lip to bust and start bleeding bad. Nye and Make Future grab Lovely and Jay grabs Carmon.*

Lovely: FUCK YOU AND THAT LIL BITCH! I HOPE SHE GIVE YOU HIV WITH YO BITCH ASS!

* Lovely throws her promise ring at Jayceon and he catches it. Jay tosses Carmon to one of his friends and walks up to Lovely. He gently grabs her chin.*

Jay: Baby, she don't mean shit to me.

Lovely: Neither do I, I see. Disrespectful ass nigga!

* Lovely push Jay offa her and run out the club. Nyemiah and Tyra follows as Jay try's to but Future push him back.*

Future: Bruh you in college just do you. She ain't got time to be hurt and I won't let you hurt her. Just enjoy yo night!

Jay: You say it like she yo girl or yo sister! What you trying to fuck both of them!

Future: No but she might as well be my sister I'm dating her's. An no I respect her sister too much to even think about doing some dumb shit like that. My music don't define me!

* Future walks out the club and leaves Jayceon standing there with everyone looking at him then start back partying *