Prom time.

Lovely: PROM IS IN A WEEK SO GET YO TICKETS NOW OR BE LOOKIN DUMB THEN!

Nyemiah: YOU GUYS ONLY HAVE THIS WEEK TO GET TICKET AND ONLY AT THIS LUNCH! ONLY ME AND LOVELY HAVE THEM SO GET EM NOW!

* Lovely and Nyemiah sit down*

Paige: Two tickets.

Nyemiah: you paying for you and Mark tickets?

Paige: Yea!

Lovely: That could never be me and not senior year on top if that!

Paige: Can I just get my tickets?

Nyemiah: sixty dollars please? *Nye takes the money * Here.

* Paige takes her tickets and storms away. Nyemiah and Lovely laughs.*

Lovely: Hey Jasonnn.

Jason: Wasp Love?

Lovely: None, What can I get yah?

Eric: LOVELY SOMEONE HIT YO CAR!

* Nyemiah grabs the prom money and tickets. Then the girls run outside and everyone follows. Future has two guys holding a sight that says " I crashed into you and loved it- Prom?" Jayceon has two guys holding a sight that says " Our love is not an accident -Prom?" Lovely and Nyemiah smirks and everyone looks.*

Jayceon: Prom?

* Future looks at Jayceon then the girls*

Future: Let's Make it a foursome!

* The girls laugh then smile*

Nye/Lov: NO!

Lovely: You fucked up ALEX!

Nyemiah: we almost died of an HEART ATTACK!

Future: I'll fix yo heart if you fix yo answer.

Jayceon: Fuck alex I'll get you five more Alexes shit!

Nyemiah: Ok. Yes!

* Nyemiah walks up to Future and they kiss then hug and everyone claps.*

Jayceon: Lovelyyyy?

* Lovely Pouts and looks at Jayceon.*

Lovely: No my baby is hurt fuck five cars.

* Jayceon walks up to Lovely and gets down on one knee.*

Jayceon: I forgot this is our thing. Lovely Nicole Maraj I googled you * Smirks * will you go to prom with me?

* Lovely blushes *

Lovely: * Shrugs shoulder * I guess. Naw I'm play. Yes Jayceon Terrell Taylor I googled you too * Giggles* I will go to prom with you.

* Jayceon stands up and they kiss and everyone "Awww"*

Love/Nye: Okay baby we gotta go sell these tickets.

Lovely: WAIT BUY MY TICKET LIL NIGGA AND GO GET ALEX FIXED!

Nyemiah: Yea what sis said!

*Future and Jayceon hand the girls two one hundred dollar bill then They kiss the boys again. The boys take the cars and leave as the girls go back in to finish felling tickets.*

Kathy: Lovely Nye that was sooooo cute!

Terri: Yesss soooo cuteee!

Paige: You named yo car Alex.

Lovely: Yea Paige just like I drive an Alex to school yo car turned the Paige to get here.

* Everyone in the ticket line laughs and Paige storms off again*

Jason: ZINGERRRRRR!

Love/Nye: ZINGERRRRRR!

* Terri Kathy and Jason pay for their tickets then the bell rings.*

Nyemiah: Everyone that's already in line stay well write you a pass to class! mark get outta line you have a ticket!

Lovely: Tip GO TO CLASS!

* The girls finish with the prom tickets for the day and call Nicki to leave school early.*

~ In the car~

* Nyemiah is sitting in the front with Nicki and Lovely is laying down in the back seat eating her snack.*

Nyemiah: Love why Eric just send me the video of the whole prom proposal. from us running out there to them giving up the money and leaving.

Lovely: Cool send it to me. Nye Don't get your hopes up cause I'm gonna be prom queen.

* Nyemiah and Nicki laugh*

What's funny?

Nicki: Nothing my queen.

* Nyemiah send Lovely a picture with a middle finger*

Nyemiah: For you my queen.

* Lovely Pouts and whine*

Lovely: Ma did you see the pic why is she not introuble?

Nicki: Bad Nye stop it. Happy my queen?